UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Bertus

Now that you have cooled down a bit, maybe we can talk about football! Isn't that better?

Sure Porto are not the brightest cookies out there, but still, it was a great performance by them. They are favorites along with us right now. This is as clear as the morning sun. If Real go through tomorrow, it will get even more obscene!
The one that should watch his words is you man. Don't talk about people you don't know. Giving an opinion that is not the same as yours is not a mark of not being a Barca fan.

I meant that Porto players were really sloppy tonight and from the evry start. They did mistakes after mistakes. They had a total mental breakdown, it was nowhere near the usual Porto.

You could see it during the second half when they finally got their shit together. Both halfs were like night and day.

Bertus

Do I need permission from you to speak my mind? Did I question your right to express your opinion? Are you the one to give certificates over who is a fan and who is not? What does the number of posts have to do with arguing and expressing opinion?

You have stepped over the line mate...
It's not an opinion. You claim that not being positive means that a person is not a Barca fan. That makes no sense.

I didn't step over any line. You have no right to imply BarcaGirl is not a BarcaFan.

If you want to know who's right that's fine. Bojan or Flavia should come and see.

serghei

When all the players injured come back? I don't know.

I do. Messi, Neymar and Suarez are 3 of the 5 most valuable players in the world. Bayern has more intensity, but we have better players individually. Their pressing is worrying though. If we could match their pressing and force them to play our game, than I'd make us favourites.

Kohe321

Do I need permission from you to speak my mind? Did I question your right to express your opinion? Are you the one to give certificates over who is a fan and who is not? What does the number of posts have to do with arguing and expressing opinion?

You have stepped over the line mate...

Are you? Because you're certainly acting like you are in this post:

Because they are not Barca fans.

Some people in here appear only when we lose, or when the team is perceived (rightly or wrongly) to be not doing very well. Others are in here pretending to be Barca fans, yet they keep hyping opposing teams from other leagues. I have no problem with rival fans being in here, I like it even, but some people must stop pretending.

This is what I think.

I'm surprised that the level of double standards shown here didn't make the servers crash :lol:

Morten

I do. Messi, Neymar and Suarez are 3 of the 5 most valuable players in the world. Bayern has more intensity, but we have better players individually. Their pressing is worrying though. If we could match their pressing and force them to play our game, than I'd make us favourites.

Valuable in terns of money value, or what they bring to the team? Messi, certainly, its a bit difficult however, to pick out 5 players that are definitely more valuable than the rest imo.

nnao

I think that the front 3 are better than Bayern. But a full Bayern also has an overall more balanced team IMO. It would be very close.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Not just pressing, passing as well (I feel they can tiki-taka better than us these days), so we will likely not have the kind of possession we are used to. I am most worried about our midfield being dominated by them and they easily find Lewandowski and Mueller through the middle or from the wings. Their back line certainly has their own vulnerabilities.

serghei

Not just pressing, passing as well (I feel they can tiki-taka better than us these days), so we will likely not have the kind of possession we are used to. I am most worried about our midfield being dominated by them and they easily find Lewandowski and Mueller through the middle or from the wings. Their back line certainly has their own vulnerabilities.

I'd say the passing is there, at the same level. The pressing makes the difference for Bayern, and the individual quality of the attacking players makes the difference for Barcelona. I'm worried Bayern might do to us what Real did in the 1st half of El Clasico. Cut the service to our trio. In which case I expect MSN to do the dirty job, that is come back with their men and pick up balls from our own half, initiating counters from a deeper area.

I

instinct

I'm worried Bayern might do to us what Real did in the 1st half of El Clasico. Cut the service to our trio. In which case I expect MSN to do the dirty job, that is come back with their men and pick up balls from our own half, initiating counters from a deeper area.

Even if they want to do this, it'll not be as difficult for us to cope with as in the Clasico because we didn't have Busquets there. Masche simply can't reach Busi in this regard and we looked a lot better with the latter on the field. It'd be difficult even with him though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd say the passing is there, at the same level. The pressing makes the difference for Bayern, and the individual quality of the attacking players makes the difference for Barcelona. I'm worried Bayern might do to us what Real did in the 1st half of El Clasico. Cut the service to our trio. In which case I expect MSN to do the dirty job, that is come back with their men and pick up balls from our own half, initiating counters from a deeper area.

Yeah I bet they will be trying to do just that. And based on our current form, I think Suarez has the better chance of the three to make something happen. Will definitely be difficult for us.

Antimilan

Well... Porto being Porto after all! Acting all hard and tough at home, while totally collapsing away. It was the same story last season in EL, when they were even stronger (on paper at least). 1-0 in Do Dragao, then crushed 4-1 in RSP!

serghei

Well... Porto being Porto after all! Acting all hard and tough at home, while totally collapsing away. It was the same story last season in EL, when they were even stronger (on paper at least). 1-0 in Do Dragao, then crushed 4-1 in RSP!

Yea, last year's affair in EL was the reason I never got too excited about the possibility of having them in the SF.

Home of Barca Fans