UEFA Champions League 2014-15

serghei

Ryu, it's pretty clear that Bayern drew some of the easiest opponents so far in the CL. If you draw Juve it will be 3/3. Pretty much EL opponents. Only Juve would be somewhat more difficult. That being said, Roma is not a team you'd want as 3rd seed in a CL Group.

Last edited:

malvolio

if MSN is on form I think we can beat anybody. neymar and suarez are performing, just need for messi to be fresh and we're good.

I

instinct

According to several reports Ramos will play in midfield today.

Thoughts?

Edit: It's official! Ramos in midfield!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Simeone has madrid so scared that they are now going against their principles in a desperate attempt to win. Like when mourinho played centre backs in midfield against our great team.

He can try and mix it up in there but Atletico will always win if you sink to their level.

Yannik

So the reason why Boateng totally misjudged that ball for J. Martinez was that Dante was somewhere around in the vicinity? Was that the reason also for Boateng getting owned by Ramos in the semis last season?

If you make a list out of every defender's blunders, then every defender in the world would basically look shit, regardless of Boateng, Pique Ramos or Dante.
We can now go on and discuss this, but I think we dont really have to. Apparently there is not a single good CB in the world, because I remember mistakes from all of them.

StarLord

If you make a list out of every defender's blunders, then every defender in the world would basically look shit, regardless of Boateng, Pique Ramos or Dante.
We can now go on and discuss this, but I think we dont really have to. Apparently there is not a single good CB in the world, because I remember mistakes from all of them.

Agreed, and they make mistakes regardless of who their partner is as well. Sure it's better to have Baresi by your side, but still.

But back to Boateng, I think that we can safely say that he is not some unique CB talent, there many out there just like him, some even better.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Agreed, and they make mistakes regardless of who their partner is as well. Sure it's better to have Baresi by your side, but still.

But back to Boateng, I think that we can safely say that he is not some unique CB talent, there many out there just like him, some even better.

i think pique is better than him for a start.

Home of Barca Fans