UEFA Champions League 2014-15

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I hope we get Juventus, easiest opponent left and since I consider Real and Bayern (slightly) better than us I prefer it to face them in one game. Allthough my heart would break if we lose a cl final to that scum.

Real, scum, kay. But Bayern? What the hell, man. Just because they roundhouse-kicked Barca out of the CL in 2013 should not inspire feelings of hate. That is a pretty weak reason to "hate" someone in the world of football.

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

yeah poor bayern. being able to ONLY field an attack containing 2 WC winners and the best striker in bundesliga. or a midfield with 2 WC winners and one of the most talented young midfielders in the world which they got "at a discount" for €25 million. not to mention having the best GK in the world and another WC winner in defense. it's a tough life being bayern coach with options like that...

Yes, life is unfair. Again, what's your point?

raskolnikov

Real, scum, kay. But Bayern? What the hell, man.

No just meant Real, I dislike Bayern but could get over losing a final to them if they are clearly better similair to how they were better than us in 2013.
I would like a final vs Bayern actually, its a nice chance for revenge and a good cl final for football in egneral regardless of who wins it.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No just meant Real, I dislike Bayern but could get over losing a final to them if they are clearly better similair to how they were better than us in 2013.
I would like a final vs Bayern actually, its a nice chance for revenge and a good cl final for football in egneral regardless of who wins it.

Ah okay, twasn't very clear in the previous post. In our dislike of Real, we are brothers in thought. ;)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Juventus is darkhorse, they are so compact in the defense. Dont underestimate Juventus especially with Tevez, Morrota and Pogba

So they were in 2013 and stood literally no chance against Bayern over two legs. Press them hard, especially Pirlo, and they will falter horribly. They are not of the same class as Bayern/Barca/Shitdrid.

Barcadub

We have wiped the floor with the champions of England & France. Wouldn't mind rolling over the Italian Champs.

And then the Germans in their own country

R

Ryu Hayabusa

i already made my point in that same post. but since you ignored it i get that you are not really interested and just trolling/being arrogant.

Your point was that Porto essentiall only lost because their two fullbacks were suspended and Porto didn't bother enough to sign suitable replacements, which is a highly apologetic statement.

malvolio

Your point was that Porto essentiall only lost because their two fullbacks were suspended and Porto didn't bother enough to sign suitable replacements, which is a highly apologetic statement.

my point is that porto has a starting eleven that can cause problems to an elite side once in a while. but most of them lack experience and if they get injured there aren't players of the same caliber in reserves.

seems i didn't say that they lost only because their fullbacks were missing... and you really can't compare the squads of the two teams.

StarLord

We have wiped the floor with the champions of England & France. Wouldn't mind rolling over the Italian Champs.

And then the Germans in their own country

And since we have already wiped the floor with the Champions of Spain domestically, that sounds very nice indeed!

I wouldn't be so certain that we will be facing the German champions in the final if we do in fact draw The Old Lady. Real Madrid (and even Atletico) are more than capable of ousting them from the continental showpiece. There are no more Portos/Shaktars/Romas left for Bayern to draw anymore.

Home of Barca Fans