UEFA Champions League 2014-15

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Juventus? I remember us beating them without too much problems, we were in poor form at that time.

Most pundits said Real were lucky to only draw once and win the other by the smallest of margins.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We had Vidal, Tevez and Morata all sick last night. Pirlo was just back from injury so the coach decided to park the bus as the teams physical condition was very poor.

He said in the interview the next game in the CL will not be like the Monaco game.

Sure we are not the best team but don't underestimate us as we have a solid team from back to front.

You would play well as underdogs and are (almost) as good as Atletico at the back with more going forward

StarLord

I read Holger Badstuber has been injured again for 4 Months. The Injury Flue strikes back

Lets laugh at bayern :lol:

I wish Badstuber was fit and well and played every single game for Bayern. He makes Dante look good imo. Should have been red-carded the other day against Porto.

This is good news for Bayern, if anything.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I wish Badstuber was fit and well and played every single game for Bayern. He makes Dante look good imo. Should have been red-carded the other day against Porto.

Time and time again you prove two things: 1) you hardly ever watch Bayern, 2) you don't know much about football.

Sterlingfan2000

I am from Germany and I can tell u dante is horrible, badstuber is way better than him. Atleast when I watch Bayern

Morten

I would simply love to watch Dante, Kompany and Luiz play together for a full season. Either with 3 cb line, or two of them with 1 being backup.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Badstuber is literally the best CB (at least of those we have heard of by now) alive when it comes to ball distribution from the back. His long balls and short passes from the CB position are outstanding, second to none. He is rather slow, but makes more than up for that with exceptional anticipation. Also, he is physically fairly strong, tall and with good heading accuracy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans