UEFA Champions League 2014-15

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Ehhhmm... no

Yes, I apologize for my audacity, because Thiago Silva is most definitely the best in that department, as he is in every other department, as he is the most legendary CB of all time. We all know, Bayern hating German TS fanboy. :)

DrPepper

Yes, I apologize for my audacity, because Thiago Silva is most definitely the best in that department, as he is in every other department, as he is the most legendary CB of all time. We all know, Bayern hating German TS fanboy. :)

Why always so agitated when it comes to something critical towards Bayern. I don't even hate them.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Why always so agitated when it comes to something critical towards Bayern. I don't even hate them.

You have a certain track-record when it comes to expressing very critical opinions of Bayern and Bayern players, admitted yourself to be VERY sympathetic towards BVB (don't worry, I know your kind here in Germany only too well ;) ) and also are a huge fan of Thiago Silva. So pardon me, but I will always take your opinion in any related matter with a pinch of salt ;)

Last edited:

DrPepper

You have a certain track-record when it comes to expressing very critical opinions of Bayern and Bayern players, admitted yourself to be VERY sympathetic towards BVB (don't worry, I know your kind here in Germany only too well ;) ) and also are a huge fan of Thiago Silva. So pardon me, but I will always take your opinion in any related matter with a pinch of salt ;)

Liking one team doesn't mean hating another. And which Bayern player in particular? And no, saying Thiago Silva is a better defender than Boateng doesn't count. lol

Barcadub

We are winning the Champions League this year.

Goodnight. Roll on the draw.

Also the home team in the final will be decided tomorrow too.

Only Jersey clash would be with Bayern

Home of Barca Fans