UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think the most entertaining matches would be Barca-Juventus and Bayern-Real, with Barca-Bayern in the finals. The other two combinations are significantly worse, with the Clasico semi being the most boring due to repetitiveness. That being said, they'd still be interesting, 4 excellent teams no matter what

Devils

For once, I'm not even worried about the draw. There are literally no easy teams, every team is great.

Reading around, Barca seems like the team that everyone wants to avoid. :)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Did my own draw once again I got:
FC Barcelona - Juventus
Real Madrid - FC Bayern

If these are going to be right, then :lol:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Did my own draw once again I got:
FC Barcelona - Juventus
Real Madrid - FC Bayern

If these are going to be right, then :lol:

Imagine the shitstorm created by madrid fans if that really happens. We are gonna see lot more of UEFAlona posts.

Richard.H

Imagine the shitstorm created by madrid fans if that really happens. We are gonna see lot more of UEFAlona posts.

At this point just bring it on whoever it is. A lot of people heavily underestimate Juve. Their mid is way better than ours.

By the way, what time is the draw?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

No way, there's no just no way anyone could say Barça had easy draws this season with a straight face.

Icarium

Lifestealer
At this point just bring it on whoever it is. A lot of people heavily underestimate Juve. Their mid is way better than ours.

By the way, what time is the draw?

way better? yeah sure. Pirlo starting is almost a suicide. Pogba can be easily handled, gives away possession cheaply. Only worry is vidal, but messi will keep him busy. They are not way better, slightly better maybe. Madrid midfield is also "way better" than ours but still we won right? Juve won't be so easy to beat but it would be a big fucking disappointment if we didn't. Messi vs Evra just imagine that....

Home of Barca Fans