UEFA Champions League 2014-15

raskolnikov

Juve or Real pls

My heart couldnt take a cl final to Real I think, if we lose that the whole season is ruined for me regardless of if we win a dobleta.
If we get Bayern it means Real get the easy route towards the final once again.

So it has to be us vs Juve or vs Real now.

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
A two legged tie between Bayern and Barca today is something that might leave radiation on the field. The most interesting match up available. Their should be a lot of vengeance and bad blood, neymar and messi should both want the Germans badly.

StarLord

A two legged tie between Bayern and Barca today is something that might leave radiation on the field. The most interesting match up available. Their should be a lot of vengeance and bad blood, neymar and messi should both want the Germans badly.

Why not have Real do the hard work something that will also provide us with an advantage in the league?

In any case, my preferences are:

1. Juventus

2. Bayern Munich

3. Real Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
My preferences:
1.Juve

2.Bayern

3.Barca

Some people are saying that Bayern are favorites which is ridiculous imo. They looked way better last season yet we humiliated them with 5:0. This season they look way worse,losing to Porto 3:1 for example. Not to mention that just like RM they are having shitton of injuries. Barca is definitely the favorite.

BBZ8800

neymar and messi should both want the Germans badly.

Messi lost to Germany on 3 World cups in a row, plus with Barca, he won a tie in 2009 and lost a tie in 2013.
Messi vs Germans 1:4.

Barca vs Bayern in history: 1 wins (2009, 4:0) in 8 official matches in the last 20 years.

Yes, times are different, each situation is different, football is not maths and everything, but Barca against Bayern and Messi vs Germans isn't exactly a scenraio where we had too much joys, ever.

In fact, Messi vs Germans and Barca vs Bayern, together Barca+Messi have only 1 win in 11 attempts against Bayern or Germany NT.

I would take any opponent except Bayern.

StarLord

Messi lost to Germany on 3 World cups in a row, plus with Barca, he won a tie in 2009 and lost a tie in 2013.
Messi vs Germans 1:4.

Barca vs Bayern in history: 1 wins (2009, 4:0) in 8 official matches in the last 20 years.

Yes, times are different, each situation is different, football is not maths and everything, but Barca against Bayern and Messi vs Germans isn't exactly a scenraio where we had too much joys, ever.

In fact, Messi vs Germans and Barca vs Bayern, together Barca+Messi have only 1 win in 11 attempts against Bayern or Germany NT.

I would take any opponent except Bayern.

That is so wrong on so many levels.

raskolnikov

I still dont get why people Always refer to it as 7-0, its the only tie in history where its applied to that the games are counted up and thats the result people speak off.

Home of Barca Fans