UEFA Champions League 2014-15

Peerless

Their is no way we are qualifying. Bayern are going to **** us.

Lucho's going to make us sit back and we don't know how to defend, and Bayern will take full advantage of that.

Vialli_92

I'm happy with drawing real madrid. They were the weakest team we could have got.

Don't really fear them as much as I fear Barca or Bayern over 2 legs.

Their team is not really that much better than ours. We have the advantage in defence and midfield over them so should be a good game.

malvolio

i think we are still the in-form team in europe. so we are favorites in this one.

as long as everybody is fit i think we will go through. we have a better defense and atttack, they have a better midfield.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wait what?

The people who put money down, disagree with both you and the statmongerers on here:

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/football/competition?id=228

Just to make BBZ happy. :lol:

Seriously, the odds are against us and I don't care what those betting men think, their opinion is as good or useless as anybody's. By the time of the semi-finals, Robben, Schweinsteiger, Benatia, Martinez will be back already, further beefing up an already formidable team. We are definitely the underdogs, but we can still beat them.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
At home? Hell nah. Maybe away, but who knows what we will need to archive there.

Away from home if we have a result I exoect Lucho to sit back and counter quickly to the front three. Everyone in Europe knows that's bayerns weakness.

Henry_IB

Banned
Can you please then name a few stats which are relevant.

I am eager to hear them now.

Stats that are relevant to me in football are usually about player performance, and even they are to be read with a pinch of salt. But you can't argue with a stat like "X player runs the most in europe", that's a stat which that tells you X player is a hard worker with good stamina. Or X player has racked up 6 assists in his last 4 games, obviously that's a bit more ambiguous due to obvious reasons but that could indicate that player X is in good form at the moment.

Stats like the ones you brought up are practically of zero relevance, regardless if they favor or disfavor Barcelona. That we have a 29W, 7D and 2L record for example against X side in La Liga is of zero relevance ahead of a meeting with them. If we had met them earlier this season, how that game played out has some relevance.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
One thing is for sure, fuck the pichichi and all that shit, Messi should rest, A LOT !

Home of Barca Fans