UEFA Champions League 2014-15

FC B

Disagreed. Will be a close call. Even more as Real have Valencia at home this weekend. If Juve manages to hit Real on the counter attack it's gonna be very tough for Real.

I'd absolutely love that Juve go to Berlin instead of Mierda but the odds are in favour of the home team now and it is just a huge difference in individual quality in the two teams overall imo...

FC B

Has better passing, control and game vision than Suarez though Suarez is the better striker. I've always liked Tevez because while his ceiling is not that high, he's so unpredictable and can do everything.

I don't know if Tevez has better game vision than Suarez but I now I like him much and there was a period I wished he joined Barca.

StarLord

Like I said before, having difficult league games in between your CL ties makes everything all the more tough. But RM will have some more time between the Valencia game and the second leg than they did after the Sevilla game.

They have a lot on their hands which is only good news for us. Now, we must do our duty vs Bayern and then hope that Juventus can keep their side of the bargain.

King5Puyi

Playing the demo sometimes , have to say that the keepers are horrible. They are allergic to lob shots.

I am so happy with PES this year. I never tried the demo, and don't think the GKs are poor as you put it. It's a very well balanced game from my view. Pisses all over FIFA. No doubt.

Home of Barca Fans