UEFA Champions League 2014-15

xavi_the_Boss

I think we will win the 1st leg.The only Team they beat away from home with Pep was a 10 men Arsenal so far.
So i´m pretty happy that we play 1st at home.

Don´t think RM will have it easy with juve.I actually think it is the best draw for Juve.

Last edited:

Patricho

Also, the only injured player that will really help us, when he comes back, will be Robben. Nobody knows when Ribery will be back. Müller Is in great form, but Götze hasnt really set the world alight during their absence. He wasn't bad, but his performances aren't good enough to warrant a place in the starting eleven, when either Robben or Ribery comes back.
Benatia has been inconsistent/battling with minor injuries all season long. He has been good in many games, but also suspect in other. Schweinsteiger pretty much the same. Martinez hasn't played football for 8 months and probably won't help us in the next few weeks. Alaba and Badstuber definitely won't make it.

vlad

Real fucked them last season home aswell as away. I don't think it will be any different this year..

nope they did not trash them, after chiellini get undeserved red card, real won 1:0, correct me if im wrong, cassilas was MOTM

Patricho

I think the Real Juve tie will be much closer than many predict. Juve are very well-balanced and flexible in their tactics. They won't be as naive as we were in our last encounter with Real. they also know how to defend in set pieces. I feel Real will find it very difficult to create chances. At the same time they shouldn't understimate Juve's ability to counter.

RevoTeller

We have to win at home without conceding and play counter-attack at their place.
I would sign right now for a 1-0 victory at the Camp Nou but I expect a lot of goals in this tie.

I think that a 1-0 vicotry would be a "disaster": if possible, we have to score as many goals as we can at Camp Nou without stopping once, 'cause Bayern at Allianz is a machine an can reverse quite any result.

trsn

As Bayern Fan I'm excited about these 2 games. But I dont think we will go through against you guys. We have to many injuries (important players like: Alaba, Schweini, Badstuber (Omg, if Iam thinking who will replace him -Dante), Ribery could be back, but unfit.)

Otherwise, we have player like Lahm, Müller, Boateng (our german players) who are worldclass and dont piss in their pants of hearing names like Messi, Neymar or Suarez.

Will be a hard tie for both! I hope we go through against you, but I'm scared to get your team as draw. I would prefer Real over Barca, because I dont think they could trash again. Weaker than last year.

Btw. people overrating the 3-1 defeat against Porto. This was our worst game in this season (big indiviudals faults).

Grunberg

So Pep, we meet again. Interesting draw. The team that wins our semi-final, will win CL. I don't see RM or Juve winning over FCB.

Leo_Messi

Basel, Ludogorets Razgrad, Liverpool, Schalke 04, Atlético and Juventus. What a joke route to a potential final. Just laughable. Fuck this shit.

Now compare that to our opponents.

StarLord

I think that a 1-0 vicotry would be a "disaster": if possible, we have to score as many goals as we can at Camp Nou without stopping once, 'cause Bayern at Allianz is a machine an can reverse quite any result.

Let's see some results of Bayern's in the Allianz Arena in the last 3 years against some good or great teams:

Bayern - Valencia 2-1

Bayern - Arsenal 0-2

Bayern - Juventus 2-0

Bayern - Barcelona 4-0

Bayern - Man City 2-3

Bayern - Arsenal 1-1

Bayern - Man Utd 3-1

Bayern - Real Madrid 0-4

Bayern - Man City 1-0

Bayern - Roma 2-0

Goals for: 17

Goals against: 12

Goals for per game: 1.7

Goals against per game: 1.2

Net goals per game: +0.5

Machine? It's a clunky machine at that.

So, for what it's worth, their biggest victory was over us (4-0) Otherwise, pretty unspectacular. A brutal defeat at the hands of Real Madrid. Defeats to City and Arsenal (even if their defeats to the English sides were not costly in the end, it was damn close) Narrow win over pre-Lim Valencia (that drew them at the Mestalla even with 10 men from minute 30) etc etc. Hell, they have never beaten Arsenal on their own ground recently. What does BBZ have to say about that I wonder?

Last edited:

Patricho

The first game at Camp Nou could actually turn out to be bad for us. We suck in away games, and Barca is known to be very strong at home. My only hope for the first game is to keep the score line close, so we still have a chance in Munich. If we fuck up as we did in Porto, we will have not already lost the tie, but it will also be a lot worse than 1-3.

Home of Barca Fans