UEFA Champions League 2014-15

The Truth

You can say that for us for sure. No way for Juventus though. Bayern and Madrid are better in my opinion. Even Atletico outshone them earlier on in the season (not that that is definitive though)

Just because they went through tonight, doesn't make them one of the top two sides in Europe.

inter milan fan detected!!!

sorry man....juventus just did better than real madrid...have a good attack and a lot of esotic names as player doesnt mean that the team is better

defensive phase of real madrid and overall organization is worst....varane is overrated (or not good as juventus defenders), carvajal quiete good but nothing special at all....marcelo so bad in defensive phase....and a midfield of AM players....you over rate real madrid players and under rate juventus players just cause real players are more spectacular....but "the football" said juventus is a better team....they reached final even missing a lot of goals in 180 mins (and real red card missing in first leg)....that's not luck or casual

bayern monaco...of course is rich of talent and champs (not in defense at all actually)....but if u keep ur defense line at midfield against barca of course u go home with a lot of pain.....last year guardiola did the same with real madrid....4 goals

Richard.H

Jeez some of you are really underestimating Juve. Very defensively organized side with a lot of creativity in the middle and Tevez in attack.

aondoe

Jeez some of you are really underestimating Juve. Very defensively organized side with a lot of creativity in the middle and Tevez in attack.

Spot on. I was really surprised to see people counting out juve after the 2nd leg. Even b4 the 1st leg i thought this team is to be respected. Barcelona are the favorites and the better team but juve has world class defense and midfield, excellent attack in moratatevez. In football cohesion and tac tical understanding can be formidable opponents. Barca should win, they have the talent in defense the best front 3 maybe ever .

Home of Barca Fans