Victor Osimhen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Isak is actually the ideal profiles, if we're talking about profiles here.

21 goals in the PL last season in 30 games which is a good return as well.

Would cost a prohibitive 100m+ though, probably more like 120m+.

mc_lovin

Wasn't too big on Isak when he was still in La Liga, but haven't watched one game of him in the PL. 21 goals sound really good.

jamrock

Wasn't too big on Isak when he was still in La Liga, but haven't watched one game of him in the PL. 21 goals sound really good.
I wasn't either, but he proved me wrong, he's been excellent.

quick, great technique, knows where the goal is, tall, he has everything.

he's better than Osimhen to me.

El Ilusionista

I watched Zirkzee at Anderlecht and Bologna he is a decent striker but not more than that. Would never make it here. He will flop at Man Utd.

Isak would be great but unaffordable, other strikers that come in to mind are Osihmen, Joao Pedro & Gyokeres.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I wasn't either, but he proved me wrong, he's been excellent.

quick, great technique, knows where the goal is, tall, he has everything.

he's better than Osimhen to me.
They'll ask an arm and a leg - next...

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Osimhen is better than all the other strikers mentioned here apart from Haaland. Sign the Nike deal, pull some next generation lever, or sell some more Nou Camp grass, but do whatever you can to get him.

He's an animal. A killer. Lewa is hardly amazing technically or a tiki taka merchant himself and he isn't having problems fitting in. Actually, the hustle Osimhen would bring would compliment the finesse around him well.

Not every game is going to be fast flowing, beautiful football. Osimhen can get you a goal just through his sheer physicality and bulldog spirit. He is like a guy from the wrong part of town.

If you can get him for anything less than 60m , you are getting the signing of the season anywhere in Europe not named Olmo.

A unique opportunity

vuji_31

I don't trust african players.

He could be 30 years old.

Also he seems only money motivated.

Isak looks like great option. But too expensive.

He could be on simmular price as Haaland.

Haaland in 2026, with new stadium, our much improved team, and Laporta wanting big name could be solution.

Home of Barca Fans