Vinícius Júnior

Temptation

What man need to understand is that ever since lust becomes a part of his psyche he immediately turns in to a woman WORSHIPPER. Since, all men are essentially driven by their lust to a large extent, worshipping women is now the default state of man and hence seen as normal.

Every single one of us WORSHIPS woman. You only need to see how men react/treat beautiful women. Constantly put on a pedestal for their beauty. Beautiful women can now play games on Twitch , at a really poor level, and as long as they are pretty and wearing a low cut tool, they can make millions from it. How is that not a form of worship?

And that's not even an explicit exploitation of man's lust, like say Only fans is. There are TV programmes now where woman are being praised as business savvy when they hook a man in and exploit him as their 'pay bitch' due to how weak his lust has made him. Conversely, if a young foreign man sets out to deliberately exploit a woman for money in a holiday romance, he is seen as a criminal.

Until men continue to use the term ' incel ' to shut down any talk of inequality or breaking away from women worshipping, it will be difficult for men to break away from this prison of lust. I used to be a woman WORSHIPPER. I then practised self discipline, constraint and transmutation and my mindset changed and only then I realised that all my life , lust had imprisoned me.

Of course, there are those who will read this and say I am a woman hater. Breaking away from the default setting of society of women worshipping makes you stand out. But I love women and treat then equally, I just don't worship them any more.
Okay, Dani.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What man need to understand is that ever since lust becomes a part of his psyche he immediately turns in to a woman WORSHIPPER. Since, all men are essentially driven by their lust to a large extent, worshipping women is now the default state of man and hence seen as normal.

Every single one of us WORSHIPS woman. You only need to see how men react/treat beautiful women. Constantly put on a pedestal for their beauty. Beautiful women can now play games on Twitch , at a really poor level, and as long as they are pretty and wearing a low cut tool, they can make millions from it. How is that not a form of worship?

And that's not even an explicit exploitation of man's lust, like say Only fans is. There are TV programmes now where woman are being praised as business savvy when they hook a man in and exploit him as their 'pay bitch' due to how weak his lust has made him. Conversely, if a young foreign man sets out to deliberately exploit a woman for money in a holiday romance, he is seen as a criminal.

Until men continue to use the term ' incel ' to shut down any talk of inequality or breaking away from women worshipping, it will be difficult for men to break away from this prison of lust. I used to be a woman WORSHIPPER. I then practised self discipline, constraint and transmutation and my mindset changed and only then I realised that all my life , lust had imprisoned me.

Of course, there are those who will read this and say I am a woman hater. Breaking away from the default setting of society of women worshipping makes you stand out. But I love women and treat then equally, I just don't worship them any more.

Don has studied women 🔥💯🤣

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Don has studied women 🔥💯🤣

I would say, more studied myself, my inner being and searching for self improvement.

And since, our inner beings are all the same, what is true for me is true for you and everyone else.

Hopefully, someone reads it and awakens the desire to break away from his prison of lust and poison of sexual desire, but I doubt it. People seem to be happy being as weak as they are, they think there is no other way to be. There is.

Maradona37

He's right about a lot of that. I would only say that extremely handsome men (Brad Pitt, Jamie Dornan, Cavill, Jensen Ackles, The Hemsworth brothers for example) are worshipped for their looks too lol. In fact, women seem to obsess over handsome men even more than men obsess over beautiful women.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I would say, more studied myself, my inner being and searching for self improvement.

And since, our inner beings are all the same, what is true for me is true for you and everyone else.

Hopefully, someone reads it and awakens the desire to break away from his prison of lust and poison of sexual desire, but I doubt it. People seem to be happy being as weak as they are, they think there is no other way to be. There is.

Its right what you have written and everyone who is above 25 should know that

If a > 25 years old guy still worship beautiful women he is a looser 🙄

Maradona37

Nobody should be worshipped for any reason, imo. We are all human - we have to eat, go to the toilet, we are all flawed. There are some amazing people out there, but worshipping another person is a slippery slope and likely to lead to disappointment.

Maradona37

Tru but i think thats because most men are ugly or average, you have only 20% of men who looks good imo

Tempt is a lucky bastard 😡
Yeah I was gonna say that too, a lot of guys look average. So maybe the relative scarcity is what attracts women.

Of course there's also subjectivity to take into account - some guys are close enough in looks that one woman will prefer guy a and the second woman guy b. When it comes to Wayne Rooney vs Brad Pitt obviously 99 per cent of women would be more attracted to Pitt.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yeah I was gonna say that too, a lot of guys look average. So maybe the relative scarcity is what attracts women.

Of course there's also subjectivity to take into account - some guys are close enough in looks that one woman will prefer guy a and the second woman guy b. When it comes to Wayne Rooney vs Brad Pitt obviously 99 per cent of women would be more attracted to Pitt.

Yes also there live more men than women in most countrys

I always say even an ugly woman will easily find a good man while the average guy will struggle if he isnt very active in dating

With money you can find easily a nice looking woman but would you want a girl who only look at your money? 🙄

Maradona37

Yes also there live more men than women in most countrys

I always say even an ugly woman will easily find a good man while the average guy will struggle if he isnt very active in dating

With money you can find easily a nice looking woman but would you want a girl who only look at your money? 🙄
True to an extent, but like te amo barca said, this is straying dangerously into incel and red pill chat now lol. We definitely don't wanna associate ourselves with those types.

Maradona37

Yeah thats also true some men put themselves in a vitctim role
It's understandable that some men get down about a lack of success with women. I have been there when I was shy and insecure.

However, the extreme end of inceldom or red pill culture is what we have seen from the likes of Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza and others. And guys like that have been celebrated by some incels for 'killing normies'.

Obviously bullying and being treated badly for your appearance or your lack of neurotypical nature is absolutely disgusting. However, you cannot just go around killing people. Society does need to change in how it treats more marginalised people (and lookism is an area of discrimination, even if plenty of people don't take it seriously). The answer though isn't to murder others, that is insane.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's understandable that some men get down about a lack of success with women. I have been there when I was shy and insecure.

However, the extreme end of inceldom or red pill culture is what we have seen from the likes of Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza and others. And guys like that have been celebrated by some incels for 'killing normies'.

Obviously bullying and being treated badly for your appearance or your lack of neurotypical nature is absolutely disgusting. However, you cannot just go around killing people. Society does need to change in how it treats more marginalised people (and lookism is an area of discrimination, even if plenty of people don't take it seriously). The answer though isn't to murder others, that is insane.

Lack of success at women can lead you into a depression, i have a friend who is 1.60m tall and he is a very funny, nice, self confident guy who also goes to gym but he hasnt got really luck with women....

Lol these are the hardcore Incels without brain 🤣

Maradona37

Lack of success at women can lead you into a depression, i have a friend who is 1.60m tall and he is a very funny, nice, self confident guy who also goes to gym but he hasnt got really luck with women....

Lol these are the hardcore Incels without brain 🤣
Ah right, that is a shame. I am not that tall myself but have had women show interest in me sometimes. Hopefully the guy can find some women who like him soon - he sounds like he has a good heart and is kind, caring and charismatic. It's a shame his height is probably holding him back through no fault of his own.

I understand what Don Juan says. We are hardwired to be obsessed with women, particularly in a sexual manner. It's a big dopamine rush when a girl or woman likes you, as a guy. However, we shouldn't let our lives revolve around that as - even for handsome men - that is often asking for disappointment.

And yeah, those incels are weird.

Home of Barca Fans