Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Moved to Betis on the 26th of August and thus far played one match for them, 33 minutes against Madrid. I know you’re a hater but give the kid a break :lol:
:lol: Ok ok, he hasn't been in Spain "almost a year" and in Betis "for 2 months" - but my point still stands :lol: I have 0 breaks to give him, if he starts and plays like a drunk donkey he doesn't even belong in Segunda. But I'm not a hater, just disappointed - I'd like for him to succeed, but I don't see ANY qualities and that's fucking sad.

Joan

:lol: Ok ok, he hasn't been in Spain "almost a year" and in Betis "for 2 months" - but my point still stands :lol: I have 0 breaks to give him, if he starts and plays like a drunk donkey he doesn't even belong in Segunda. But I'm not a hater, just disappointed - I'd like for him to succeed, but I don't see ANY qualities and that's fucking sad.
Don’t expect much from him either but if he’s to produce anything at all, it’s gonna take some time. He’s a young striker, unless he’s a complete bum, we’ll cover some of the money lost.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So ok, if he starts tonight against Leganes (Betis play at home) and plays like shit than we can just forget about this dude and any money coming our way. He’s been in Spain now almost a year, trained with Barcelona half a year and now been at Betis for 2 months - the “he still has to adapt” etc is bullshit at this point, so don’t give me that. But I’m not holding my breath, this transfer is in the top 10 worst transfers for Barca.
Negative iq comment

Have u been watching football for just a year?

MontenegrinCuler

He actually had a decent game, and not just for the goal
Didn't really get the ball so many times but whenever he did he would do good
The truth is this Betis is in desperate need of creativity, Abde is the only player here who could potentially hand him a few nice passes for goal (possibly Lo Celso as well)
Of course, that should change once Isco comes back from injury
So far so good, didn't do bad vs Madrid either in little minutes he got

Messi983

Isco is out until January.

Pellegrini should stop starting Carvalho, he's just slowing them down too much. He got injured today and will probably miss some time anyway.

Something like

Cardoso - Lo Celso
Ruibal - Fornals - Abde
Vitor

should work fine until Isco is back.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good for him. Going to be great for his confidence.

Not sure why guys on here are on his ass like he screwed their wife/gf.

Vitor Roque doing well at Betis is the only good thing for us. Even if he isn’t good enough for us we would have a decent chance at recouping our investment if he scores a fair amount of goals.

Home of Barca Fans