Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

CatalinR10

Can someone aware me again what deal do we have with this guy ?

Is he only on loan at Betis ? Is he coming back after the loan ? Betis has to buy him ? Or ?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Did anybody catch some blame for this enormous fuck up? I could have scouted him after 10 beers for a couple of minutes and concluded he ain’t even worth it for free on 300K a year for Atletic. I hope 90% of you see he is garbage, there’s no way even Betis will extend his loan even if he we pay more than 50% of his wage. I have learned a thing or two from watching YouTube-highlights… it’s of course not true that if your highlights look amazing you’ll make it in a top team, but if even your “highlights” suck than yeah you probably have 0%. Monumental fuck up this and it annoys me - even Torres is a god damn baller compared to this tame and lame cat.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Did anybody catch some blame for this enormous fuck up? I could have scouted him after 10 beers for a couple of minutes and concluded he ain’t even worth it for free on 300K a year for Atletic. I hope 90% of you see he is garbage, there’s no way even Betis will extend his loan even if he we pay more than 50% of his wage. I have learned a thing or two from watching YouTube-highlights… it’s of course not true that if your highlights look amazing you’ll make it in a top team, but if even your “highlights” suck than yeah you probably have 0%. Monumental fuck up this and it annoys me - even Torres is a god damn baller compared to this tame and lame cat.
Pipe the fuck down. He played 1 full game for Betis and looked promising yesterday.

iniestaGOAT

Damn how can someone be so wrong and confident at the same time posting nonsense..

Cause he is cooking right now

khaled_a_d

Watching highlights, he did well yesterday.

But he is over thinking in the penalty area, which is awful thing and against his former self in Paranense when he played more instinctively and on autopilot mode. It could be a confidence thing and hopefully with games and a great coach like Pellegrini, he will shake it out. Because otherwise he could turn into a Ferran Torres, which will be bad for everyone.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Damn how can someone be so wrong and confident at the same time posting nonsense..

Cause he is cooking right now
Really? :lol: Check minute 32, 50 and 73 - bottled it. Passing is awful. He keeps running straight into players. Etc etc etc... What he cooking exactly? Even the penalty he gave them was lucky as fuck from a terrible header.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pipe the fuck down. He played 1 full game for Betis and looked promising yesterday.
Sorry love... Even when we hit winter break and he's scored two goals of which one is a tap in and the other is a deflection of off him you lot will be saying "chill, he's only been in Spain for a year and only played half a season with Betis - he needs to find his confidence, needs to adapt to Spain, to the language, the culture, the food, the climate, the teammates, the coach..." :lol:

Home of Barca Fans