Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

delancey

If Messi had gone to City, plastas would have claimed that Guardiola only won the CL because of Messi. Glad we didn’t sell, for Guardiola is the best manager in history, hands down, and deserves all the credit in the world.

Can you do it on a rainy day in Stokes (or wherever)? Well, all the best players and managers are either foreigners in EPL or influenced by foreign managers. Messi would have schooled English players. 🤣

I do like Newcastle’s manager. What he has done is nothing short of brilliant. And he’s English, I believe? Exceptions exist. 😂

vuji_31

If Salah scores in first season 32 goals, then Messi would score probably like 60 goals, without problem. 38 games, easy 55 goals, without doubt.

He is 3rd player with most goals against top 6 PL clubs without ever playing in England, What to say.

Andresito

Staff member
As much as I'd like it, I don't think he'd solve any issues currently. Lewy and Ferran probably better for us during this season.

Porque

Alot of actions in this match.

He is a terror in terms of press and movement for sure. Alot of duff touches in there but you would expect that to improve with hardwork and a better team who provide passing options.

Type of forward who could kill it in England with their pace and directness. If we play 4 mids and go slow and sterile, he might not be a great fit here though.

iniestaGOAT

He is a terror in terms of press and movement for sure. Alot of duff touches in there but you would expect that to improve with hardwork and a better team who provide passing options.

Type of forward who could kill it in England with their pace and directness. If we play 4 mids and go slow and sterile, he might not be a great fit here though.

Wow! Nice higlights!

I have seen enough. He is ready!!!!!!

Fuck you lewandowksi

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He looks too raw. Bad technique too.

Neymar looked great and I endorsed it even-though these straight from Brazil transfers rarely worked.

Hope I am wrong this time.

kattanib

Basically another Gavi or Paulinho with probably slightly better finishing .. good sub option as a supporter second attacker when the game asks for it .. but definitely not a Barca profile starter nor a smart player .. just a harder working average player

Home of Barca Fans