Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Temptation

Even Neymar had difficulties adapting first season and this guy is not half of Neymar's talent. Either Lewandowski and the other forwards learn how to score again, or it'll be a dark season.
The other forwards never knew how to score consistently in the first place. :lol:

It's RL9 or bust this season for Barca.

Porque

What are we expecting tonight?

1) Last 30 in place of Joe Felix? Or sticking with Ferran
2) Last 15 in place of Raphinha? Or sticking with Lamine
3) Need a goal, go gung-ho and last 5 in place of a defender? Or sticking with Fermin.

serghei

What are we expecting tonight?

1) Last 30 in place of Joe Felix? Or sticking with Ferran
2) Last 15 in place of Raphinha? Or sticking with Lamine
3) Need a goal, go gung-ho and last 5 in place of a defender? Or sticking with Fermin.

If needing a goal or comfortably ahead, he's gonna get some solid 30 mins.

If people that watched him in Brazil are right, he should be solid competition for Lewandowski. Could possibly get ahead of him in 1-2 months considering the guy is missing several clear chances per game these days.

But considering Felix plays one top game for every 3 crap ones lately... I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing on the left at first.

If we sign Felix permanently for good money we are absolute morons.

FinBarcelonafan

Even Neymar had difficulties adapting first season and this guy is not half of Neymar's talent. Either Lewandowski and the other forwards learn how to score again, or it'll be a dark season.

I agree with this.

Of course you hope for the best and he brings some excitement but reality is we should not expect anything insane. Good debut season would be great.

Couple goals here and there as a good sub would satisfy me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man's already regretting his decision

GDBw_85XwAAZ8hL

Home of Barca Fans