Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

Gnidrologist

Don't get what people complain about him. Was his shot that was blocked, after which pen was given. If Lewz was there, there would be no shot. In fact, he wouldn't be there to shoot in the first place. Great cameo with sped and urgency.

Raketa10

Very nice debut. He should have scored that but his movement without the ball was brilliant. We desperately need a striker who knows how to attack behind the defense line and he could be our answer.

Last edited:

M3ls

At least he runs faster than I expected after watching his highlights.

If he loses excess weight, he can become even faster.

Andresito

Staff member
I agree he looked quicker than expected. Could also be because Las Palmas were tired. Nonetheless he looked fit in the few minutes he got and did good except for that finish.

Also succeeded with his presentation better than Dembouz just now.

pers

So far he looks good. He easily finds good position on the pitch so teammates have chance to pass to him. I'm big Lewy fan but I think Roque can replace him faster than Lewy thinks. Of course I hope I'm wrong ;-)

Devils

Liked his aggression, hunger and movement on his debut.

He looks small though. Not sure if that will limit him at top level.

Early days though.

jamrock

I hope he comes good for us, this is the first actual game play I've seen from him, good cameo.

Right now I struggle to name 6 WC strikers in there prime years 26-30/31.

It's haaland, mbappe, kane, Osimhen and thats probably it.

The opportunity is there for a couple others to really explode.

Football is going through one of it's talent droughts right now from a individual prospective, in pretty much all positions.

He's pacey enough, has good movement, if he has a bit of that Brazilian skill to even further separate himself from his defender in a tight spot and can finish, he has all the tools needed.

A lot of exciting talent coming up in the 17-22/23 group.

JamDav1982

Football is at the highst level it has been.

What coaches value now has changed... largely led by Pep.

Pep now has probably he least 'talented' teams he has ever had in terms of ability but it is the one that won him the treble and CL for first time in years. Bar KDB and Rodri there is not a huge amount of individual 'talent' when compare to in the past.

The game is a changing.

jamrock

Football is 100% not at the highest level it's ever been right now.

That city team that won the treble is probably losing against every other trebling winning team in history.

If one copies pep and have him coach all those teams, so we take coaching out of the conversion.

City loses against almost every other treble winning, like I said from an INDIVIDUAL talent prospective, football is going through a drought right now.

Thank goodness we have a couple of good coaches that are making things worth watching and they are having the unit be more than the some of it's parts.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Football 100% is at the highest level.. game progresses and tactically far ahead of what it was and what coaches look for in players is changing.

Game is always progressing. Coaching of young players etc always improving. Coaching of first teams improving.

No... not everyone tries to copy Pep and point makes no sense unless claim all can do what Pep does and repeating it at other clubs across board which clearly is not happening.

Try that one again.

City would fucking anilhilate Man Utds treble winning team for example and game tactically come on since other teams won theirs.

Barca treble winning team has far more individual ability and were also far ahead of the curve to what football has become tactically and more now.

Windhook

Looked promising and physically strong. But early days like Adama Traore's return few years back, it was explosive and ended in obscurity. Vitor's miss was a funny moment, but same happened to Lewa and Gundogan earlier this season.

I believe he's going to deliver big soon, but wouldn't advice anyone to switch their avatar to him.

serghei

Should play him in the cup to bag 1-2 goals and build confidence. If the pitch isn't a disaster.

Looked it up and the stadium is horrible. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans