Vitor Roque (loaned to Real Betis)

mc_lovin

Have seen enough, he will succeed for us. Movement and presence were very good.

Maybe Lewy just screwed up my benchmark though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He'll score that chance 9/10 times. Will put that down to debut nerves.

But you already see what he provides. Pace, direct runs, movement and pressing. Someone who will make the attack better which probably helps out our shit wingers too.

Raphinha in particular is too stupid to slow down and catch up to Lewandowski huffing and puffing down the middle. He has no pause. Having someone who will run in space might help him.

Porque

There was a lovely replay of Felix and Roque making their runs for Frenkie's (I think) throughball. The one where Joao was just offside.

Felix goes straight and offside, while Roque holds it, cuts back a little and then accelerates forward to be perfectly onside.

5 seconds that sums him up. Natural striker.

Should get the start against Barbastro (which could end up a challenge for the first 60-70 mins as these early Copa rounds are) and against Osasuna in SuperCopa. Great way to ease into things.

JamDav1982

There was a lovely replay of Felix and Roque making their runs for Frenkie's (I think) throughball. The one where Joao was just offside.

Felix goes straight and offside, while Roque holds it, cuts back a little and then accelerates forward to be perfectly onside.

5 seconds that sums him up. Natural striker.

Should get the start against Barbastro (which could end up a challenge for the first 60-70 mins as these early Copa rounds are) and against Osasuna in SuperCopa. Great way to ease into things.

One of his goals in Brazil he was waiting for through ball, made a run one way and then as soon as defender looked back at ball ran onto his blind side.

Brilliant and clever movement that he appears to have. Need to hope it translates and his finiishing backs it up.

Looked very mobile tonight.

Jakabor

Great tenacity and putting himself in good positions. I reckon he will score some goals for Barca.

Cant wait to see more of him vs Barbastro in the Copa del Rey and vs Osasuna in the Spanish Super Cup.

Porque

One of his goals in Brazil he was waiting for through ball, made a run one way and then as soon as defender looked back at ball ran onto his blind side.

Brilliant and clever movement that he appears to have. Need to hope it translates and his finiishing backs it up.

Looked very mobile tonight.

He is not super fast over long distances, but one of the things I naively didn't consider is that he has great acceleration, and that at Barcelona that will be key as we mostly will face low blocks.

Was great to get a preview of the good things he done in Brazil, here. Atleast there is something we can mildly look forward to amidst their dire football of late.

KingHristo

Can't wait to see more of the guy. Looks like a breath of fresh air! But then, so did Joao Felix at first, and look what Xaviball did to him. Hopefully Xavi won't coach the quality out of him too soon.

Home of Barca Fans