Wayne Rooney

mixer

I'd take him. Even in a completely unmotivated season where he has been pushed around in midfield or rightback (against Madrid :lol:) and stuff he's delivering 15+ goals and 10+ assists. He could permanently play infront of Messi as a CF like Villa did against Milan with Alves working the whole flank on his own and he'd easily produce 25+ goals in a season.

Neymar---------Rooney------------------
------------------------Messi--------Alves
-------------Iniesta------------------------
------------------------------Xavi----------
-----------------Busquets------------------
----------------------------------------------
Alba---------CB---------Pique------------

I'm absolutely fine with this. There is no defense in the world that could handle Messi-Iniesta-Neymar-Rooney. Problem might be that Rooney is thick as fuck. I can't imagine him ever learning Spanish. No idea how he'd adapt. Not going to happen though. Rooney is worth at least € 40 million if not more.

That's not a long-term lineup. Too risky.

So yeah anyways do you want him or not? hes here after all just waiting for you to swoop in and take him, new hair transplant an all, think of what hed give you, hed add a nice English feel to your latin style, you know it makes both football and cultural sense to bring this man to your shores.

You drive a hard bargain DG loves doughnuts....throw in Phil jones and we can talk

o-PHIL-JONES-570.jpg

Home of Barca Fans