Why are you a Barcelona fan?

pavanmessi09

I'm an Indian and we worship cricket here. Due to the monopoly and corruption I started hating the game. Then one day my dad made me watch 2002wc final. 2 years later I heard of a name "Ronaldinho" and his adventures . The rest is history

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk HD

fcbdna

Banned
Been a fan since childhood. . . . Now, it seems natural. Besides I love the "Image' the club portrays . . . . Decency on and off the pitch!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I always liked Spanish football ahead of everyone lse who supported some premier league team

Tbh I initially liked real before I was old enough to be able to pick my favourite team. But my dad brainwashed me to support bArca.

If left to my own thoughts I'd have been a madridista because of zizou who remains my favourite player. But he brainwashed me while I was still young so I don't even remember being anything but a bArca fan that much

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Lionel-Messi7962.jpg

andres-iniesta-goal-vs-chelsea.jpg

Last edited:

Farbod

Because when I started to really follow the european leagues my favorite players were roberto carlos and Rivaldo. However all my friends were Real Madrid fans which annoyed me. Also, after a month in Spain, I realized I liked the city and people of Barcelona more. So I became a Barca fan. Through the years I have become more and more devoted, because of the way the team is run and the types of players the team features.

ollie44

Well I hate Chelsea more than anything, so Iniesta's goal kind of sealed the deal for me. Then they created a style so different to anything i'd ever seen!

My fondness grew each day and then I decided to go to Camp Nou this season. Then I appreciated the size and class of the club even more!!! Unfortunately Messi didn't play when I went so i'll be going back soon to see him!

J

jiopi

Have watched football since WC86 and Maradona became my instant hero and I've been Argentina fan since then.

On topic, Barca fan I became somewhere when Messi started playing here. I had already seen him WCU20 and he became instantly my next favourite player. Funnily enough Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo or Ronaldinho never did enough for me to join the fanclub.

Kerrybai

Have watched football since WC86 and Maradona became my instant hero and I've been Argentina fan since then.

On topic, Barca fan I became somewhere when Messi started playing here. I had already seen him WCU20 and he became instantly my next favourite player. Funnily enough Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo or Ronaldinho never did enough for me to join the fanclub.
I'm primarily here for Messi too, but naturally I have become interested in other players, our style football etc.

I imagine a lot of our recent fans got involved because of Messi.

Keikoku

Cabbage
:ninja_hide: Honestly because of Figo, I still can remember how good he was and his combo with Rivaldo in 98-99 season :lol:

O

Obito Uchiha

Because they were the best team in the world when I first got into football.

Ghost

Well..

It all started with my father ''forcing'' me to watch a Barca match with him in 2003. I just instantly liked the team. There is no other explantion. Been a huge fan since.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans