World Cup 2018

Givenchy

Ballon d'or shouldn't go to either of Messi/Ronaldo, its time for a new winner. France - Griezmann, Brazil - Neymar, Croatia - Modric. i hate Madrid as much as the next cule but i seriously wouldn't be against Modric winning it, it would be great to see a midfielder appreciated

also, Portugal are a much better team than this Argentina, no debate.

Vilarrubi

So......................... In the end Ronaldo's penalty miss was much more important that Messi's.... Messi still got out of the groups so was irrelevant, Ronaldo's put them against Uruguay.... :lol: :lol:

Joan

Ballon d'or shouldn't go to either of Messi/Ronaldo, its time for a new winner. France - Griezmann, Brazil - Neymar, Croatia - Modric. i hate Madrid as much as the next cule but i seriously wouldn't be against Modric winning it, it would be great to see a midfielder appreciated

also, Portugal are a much better team than this Argentina, no debate.

I see what's your point, but disagree.

You'd give the biggest name the award, not the best player. Has Neymar been Brazil's best player so far? No. Griezmann? No. Modić? Alongside Rakitić, yes.

It's not only about the WC, also. Sorry but unless one of them (or someone else, like Coutinho) really shows up big time and carries his side to the title, it should either go to Messi or Ronaldo. They are the best, by far.

Last edited:

Givenchy

I see what's your point, but disagree.

You'd award the biggest name the award, not the best player. Has Neymar been Brazil's best player so far? No. Griezmann? No. Modić? Alongside Rakitić, yes.

It's not only about the WC, also. Sorry but unless one of them (or someone else, like Coutinho) really shows up big time and carries his side to the title, it should either go to Messi or Ronaldo. They are the best, by far.

no no don't get me wrong, Coutinho and Mbappe have been better than Neymar and Griezmann but im thinking realisticly in terms of the Ballon d'or and its popularity contest.

Modric won 3 CLs in a row and a world cup on top of that is amazing

Joan

no no don't get me wrong, Coutinho and Mbappe have been better than Neymar and Griezmann but im thinking realisticly in terms of the Ballon d'or and its popularity contest.

Modric won 3 CLs in a row and a world cup on top of that is amazing

Ah, sorry then.

I'd like Coutinho to win it.

Or Paulinho. :coffee:

Joan

Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Ronaldinho, Nedved, Rivaldo, Figo, Zidane, Paulinho :lol: would be amazing

Feels so natural. :cool:

DgFMmVfXUAIs_rh.jpg

Home of Barca Fans