World Cup 2022

kattanib

Morocco have players playing in Sevilla, Barcelona, PSG, Chelsea and Bayern Munich .. can we say the same about Switzerland?

kattanib

In all honesty, I think Moroccos weakness is their lack of depth to keep performing past the 90 minutes. Other than that I think they have been underperforming mainly due to the conservative approach the manager is taking .. they have enough experience and well rounded players to be an aggressive team that attacks and wins against any contender including Brazil, France, England, Argentina, Netherlands and Portugal

malvolio

Morocco have players playing in Sevilla, Barcelona, PSG, Chelsea and Bayern Munich .. can we say the same about Switzerland?

Mate, you got lucky. All this talk like you pounded Spain all match. A shit match, between two teams who couldn't finish shit.

Nazario1985

In all honesty, I think Moroccos weakness is their lack of depth to keep performing past the 90 minutes. Other than that I think they have been underperforming mainly due to the conservative approach the manager is taking .. they have enough experience and well rounded players to be an aggressive team that attacks and wins against any contender including Brazil, France, England, Argentina, Netherlands and Portugal

They just need NOT to bring that horrible CF who replaced Nasiri again!!

He missed two KO goals like a Morata !

eaman

stop it, Spain had its chances but bottled it - Morocco ftw

That's the thing they didn't have enough chances. I barely remember any. Asemsio half chance and sarabia at the end. Refresh my memory on other clear chances

Home of Barca Fans