World Cup 2022

Andresito

Staff member
Would think ref will allow a lot in the QF's, especially for Portugal. Some key players at risk of getting suspended.

wdgpqbhcuc4a1.png

eaman

Would think ref will allow a lot in the QF's, especially for Portugal. Some key players at risk of getting suspended.

wdgpqbhcuc4a1.png

Really stupid system. Yellow cards not wiped after the group stages and whatever happened to 3 yellows and then suspension. I think that was a thing before

Barcilliant

Spanish football both la liga and national team need to have a long, hard look at themselves. They have slipped far behind and they continue to believe that their style of football is still relevant. Crazy. The ball 8s supposed to be put in the net FFS, not passed around the pitch a 1000 times.

Messi983

Really stupid system. Yellow cards not wiped after the group stages and whatever happened to 3 yellows and then suspension. I think that was a thing before

I think it's better this way. IIRC players have missed finals before when yellows were wiped after group stages and that's why they've changed rules.

Zidane82

I have zero idea who wins this competition !

Any out of the last 8 other than Croatia I?d say ? Holland and Morocco are real dark horses as well .

The other five all have an equal chance .. guess it?s gonna come down to a bit of luck judging by Spain hitting the post with the last kick of extra time ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Home of Barca Fans