World Cup 2022

BBZ8800

God, that 1990 World Cup song is probably the best opening of all. I feel like it fits the World Cup in general and not just that tournament. If there's one perfect intro for the World Cup it has to be that one for me.

Yes
But not that version of the song but the original Italian song.
Epic World cup song:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The 1990 WC also was also my first World Cup. Germany's squad and its tricolor national flag kit gave me such a long lasting impression. The best.

90-9.jpg

BBZ8800

The 1990 WC also was also my first World Cup. Germany's squad and its tricolor national flag kit gave me such a long lasting impression. The best.

90-9.jpg

My memories:
Italy: surprising hero Cf Schilacchi
Cameroon: win against Argentina and almost KOd England in 1/4
Germany: Brehme and Matthaus
Argentina-Italy semis in Maradona's Napoli, winning on pens
England always losing to Germany

vegitot

Deschamps does indeed have no job to do and still win at the end... he just puts a starting eleven and not even bothering making changes, his team is outplayed in the second half, he doesn't bother... could make changes in injury time to disrupt the game... nah I am fine hahaha

And why didn't Southgate bring Wilson in the last minutes for crosses, he brought Grealish to show his skills I guess...

A mediocre coach has best chance to win World Cup twice. Think about it.

BerkeleyBernie

Part of me is thrilled on Croatia vs Argentina being this ultimate showdown between Modric vs. Messi and nothing else. The best playmakers of this generation.

At this point, with Portugal's lovely football out of the competition, this is all that remains for me— hoping for some Modric or Messi magic to elevate this snoozefest of crosses and penalties.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My memories:
Cameroon: win against Argentina and almost KOd England in 1/4
Germany: Brehme and Matthaus
Argentina-Italy semis in Maradona's Napoli, winning on pens
England always losing to Germany

You really have good memory… :thumbsup:

Daniele

My memories: