World Cup 2022

utility73

Off course one can question if Argentina will be able to shutdown Mbappe but so far Argentina?s defence has actually been very solid if anything a tad unlucky.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hearts will be possibly be broken. Can already see Croatia knock out Argentina. Both teams that are mentally strong only one has to deal with high pressure and expectations and other doesn't. Croatia has also been defending really well.

Temptation

Hearts will be possibly be broken. Can already see Croatia knock out Argentina. Both teams that are mentally strong only one has to deal with high pressure and expectations and other doesn't. Croatia has also been defending really well.

Jinx attempt or serious?

Gvardiol has been the best CB in the tournament.

Horatio

You're welcome
Jinx attempt or serious?

Gvardiol has been the best CB in the tournament.

I am serious. Croatia looks stronger with every game for me. Players belief increasing. Very robust squad. They started out a bit timid. Showing their best football every time they got behind on scoresheet. Their last game against Brazil they looked to match them in progressive play(I watched until min 70 that game).

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I am serious. Croatia looks stronger with every game for me. Players belief increasing. Very robust squad. They started out a bit timid. Showing their best football every time they got behind on scoresheet. Their last game against Brazil they looked to match them in progressive play(I watched until min 70 that game).

Putting your money down on Croatia?

Temptation

Always admired the Balkan warrior mentality. See that in even greater prominence in Novak Djokovic under pressure.

Perisic is arguably the most clutch player around and Croatia's midfield is pretty tasty.

Attack lacks a bit of threat overall imo. No Mandzukic this time.

Defense and GK on fire.

Don't know much about Zlatko Dalic so will let others comment on him.

utility73

Gvardiol has been the best CB in the tournament. Guy's everywhere in matches.

Their defense as a whole allowed their opponents a lot of big chances in those last three games .. especially against Belgium and Brazil and even against Japan.

In the end Livakovic had to make tons of saves .. and he was awesome at it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Gvardiol has been the best CB in the tournament. Guy's everywhere in matches.

Their RB also looked great against Brazil. Juranovic.

I am hyped for the game.

Have a lot of sympathy for Croacia but we still want to see Messi lift that cup don't we?

Home of Barca Fans