World Cup 2022

Horatio

You're welcome
Guys, first time I am hearing about this. Would like your input. Is it true that Argentina drugged a Brazilian player in 1990? Some Colombian girl told me at first I burst out laughing. Now it seems there possibly merit to the claim. Supposedly Maradonna even admitted to it in an interview.

Windhook

Guys, first time I am hearing about this. Would like your input. Is it true that Argentina drugged a Brazilian player in 1990? Some Colombian girl told me at first I burst out laughing. Now it seems there possibly merit to the claim. Supposedly Maradonna even admitted to it in an interview.

Never heard this story, but that's why Internet is for.

*removed the retarded video*
The story is in the second half the Argentine physio deliberately handed Brazil's LB Branco a bottle of water, during a stoppage of game, with specific drug inside which made the Brazilian dizzy for the rest of the game. Maradona was also involved in this scheme.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Never heard this story, but that's why Internet is for.

*removed the retarded video*
The story is in the second half the Argentine physio deliberately handed Brazil's LB Branco a bottle of water, during a stoppage of game, with specific drug inside which made the Brazilian dizzy for the rest of the game. Maradona was also involved in this scheme.

Why did you remove the video? Yeah it had dumb stockvideos but it cited some sources. Like the interview Maradona admitted to it.

L3v1s

The way meatloaf Maradona describes in the studio is even more disgusting.:lol:

Damn, I forgot that he was this fat. He looked like 10 different people throughout his lifetime. Now I believe when they said that 60 years as Maradona meant an eternity for others:lol:
jXZw2Q.jpg

Windhook

Damn, I forgot that he was this fat. He looked like 10 different people throughout his lifetime. Now I believe when they said that 60 years as Maradona meant an eternity for others:lol:
jXZw2Q.jpg

Can't even believe that's Maradona at Newell's Old Boys:lol:

His first try of cocaine in 1984 or 1985 at Barcelona marked the end for him. In Italy 1990 he looks out of shape and the rest of his life was life-saving operations, plastic surgeries...

Horatio

You're welcome
He underutilized probably the best version of Messi heading into World Cup.

Very unfortunate.

Yes was horrible. Makes all the sense he had a falling out with Messi. Think Messi respected him but couldn't stand him. Was surprised when Messi did the tribute when he died.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Demb?l?: "Upamecano and Rabiot got a headache and I made them some tea with ginger and honey... They are better now. I think they will be ready for the final."

Dembouz putting that hospital experience to use

Jenks

At 1/2 final stage smaller nations are usually fucked. That's why Croatia beating England 4 years ago was sensational.

A midfield of Modric, Rakitic and Brozovic beating a midfield of Henderson, Dele Alli and Lingard was not that sensational. It's amazing England were even in the game.

Home of Barca Fans