World Cup 2022

KingLeo10

Half of French squad apparently ill.
After Rabiot, Coman, Upamecano, now Varane and Konate are ill, that's their entire backline and it's still spreading within the squad

If I were BBz, I would claim that the Qataris want to hand the WC to Messi

:lol::lol::lol:

L3v1s

Best fans of this World Cup by a margin... They deserve their own cup:lol: Wish I could experience this atmosphere some day.

Horatio

You're welcome
We have to address the elephant in the room guys. Morocco was robbed of a penalty. Also unjustly gave attackee a yellow instead of attacker.

Also class response as always from Moroccan coach.

Temptation

We have to address the elephant in the room guys. Morocco was robbed of a penalty. Also unjustly gave attackee a yellow instead of attacker.

Also class response as always from Moroccan coach.
That's not possible since Morocco is an Islamic country and Qatar will want them to do well. Although France is a powerful Tier 1 country......tough one huh?
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] could you help me with this one mate?

Jenks

If Messi wins because the French squad were ill that will kinda taint his legacy. It'll be the only thing that gets brought up when his WC medal is mentioned.

Horatio

You're welcome
If Messi wins because the French squad were ill that will kinda taint his legacy. It'll be the only thing that gets brought up when his WC medal is mentioned.

No. It will be the second thing. We already have "It's a Qatari/FIFA conspiracy to having him win it"

Home of Barca Fans