World Cup 2022

Messi983

Yeah to be fair, they have had two poor World Cups in a row so maybe they are due a good one.

That group I think could throw a surprise though.

Yeah, Japan shouldn't be underestimated.

I think one of if not both Sociedad boys (Merino, Brais; well, personally I'd also take Zubimendi over Busi but that's just me) who are having great seasons so far probably deserved a call up more than likes of Koke or Soler. Borja Iglesias probably as well and it was apparently Lucho's last decision between him and Ansu. But in the end Lucho just selected guys who have played the most under him.

also, they have 5 U20 players in the squad, the most amongst all teams. Our three boys plus Nico Williams and Yeremi Pino. Should be even more youth movement after Qatar.

Andresito

Staff member
Any tips on some youngsters to keep an eye on? I'll try to keep a closer look on Hincapie for Ecuador for example.

El Gato

Villarato!
Nkunku injured by Camavinga in training. Won't be participating in the World Cup.

He didn't injure him. Clip shows he won the ball clean before Nkunku even got to it. The latter got injured when twisting away from the challenge and barely even touched him, quite unlucky

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Camavinga doesn't deserve to be in the squad tbh. But even Veretout and Guendouzi are in, so... Rabiot is supposed to lead the midfield. France are really thin in that department without Kante and Pogba. Tchoaumeni will have to carry Rabiot

El Gato

Villarato!
Who deserves to be in that squad if not Cama tho? At the very least he's their best bench option. That he wouldn't be in if not for injuries is clear enough, but top10 French midfielder ATM rather easily

Deserves it more than some selected by Lucho

Home of Barca Fans