World Cup 2022

Windhook

The Qataris are right to promote this as the best World Cup ever. The best shitshow World Cup.

As for the Ecuadorian NT scandal, I checked this Twitter guy, he's clearly anti-Qatar in his coverage. Part of me hope this bribery is true, because of the whole corrupt organization of this tournament, but Arab and European media have been biased for years against Qatar hosting.

Anyway nothing could stop this comedy at this point, with only 3 days to go.

I recommend FIFA Uncovered on Netflix, if you are interested in how FIFA got to this point.
FIFA Uncovered

Gnidrologist

The Qataris are right to promote this as the best World Cup ever. The best shitshow World Cup.

As for the Ecuadorian NT scandal, I checked this Twitter guy, he's clearly anti-Qatar in his coverage. Part of me hope this bribery is true, because of the whole corrupt organization of this tournament, but Arab and European media have been biased for years against Qatar hosting.

Anyway nothing could stop this comedy at this point, with only 3 days to go.

I recommend FIFA Uncovered on Netflix, if you are interested in how FIFA got to this point.
FIFA Uncovered
That docu just shows that FIFA has been chosen to be a token scape goat for a flavour of a month to appease the peoples anger. If only popular media showed this kind of material on all the shenanigans happening in our dystopian corporate world. Oh wait, they can't. Netflix is owned by the same money elite FIFA is.

soul24rage

For Argentina, both Nico Gonzalez and Joaquin Correa are confirmed out.

Angel Correa and one other candidate will replace them.

Possibly Garnacho will be there.

Windhook

Tons of injuries on many teams lately.

Muscular injuries are caused sometimes due to poor warm up. There is also the heat cramps in extreme temperatures, but it's the cool part of the year in the Middle East.

soul24rage

Tons of injuries on many teams lately.

Muscular injuries are caused sometimes due to poor warm up. There is also the heat cramps in extreme temperatures, but it's the cool part of the year in the Middle East.

Also, the amount of games squeezed together does not help at all.

Home of Barca Fans