World Cup 2022

Porque

One of my hopes of this World Cup is that Dest gives a good enough performance for an EPL team to try and sign him.

ajnotkeith

Respect to infantino. He shocked them with a demi tasse de realite. Shocked the west by holding a mirror in front of them.

Yes, the 'West' being journalists and football fans who were definitely involved in everything Europe did over the 'last thousands of years'.

What a great own against those colonialist, imperialist, scumbag journalists! I bet the guy who asked him that question invaded Iraq himself, right?

(The only thing he did is affirm he is just as bad as the people he criticises by drawing a parallel between Qatar and human rights atrocities).

So he is part of the establishment he criticises. Fuck him.

Total-Football

Yes, the 'West' being journalists and football fans who were definitely involved in everything Europe did over the 'last thousands of years'.

What a great own against those colonialist, imperialist, scumbag journalists! I bet the guy who asked him that question invaded Iraq himself, right?

(The only thing he did is affirm he is just as bad as the people he criticises by drawing a parallel between Qatar and human rights atrocities).

So he is part of the establishment he criticises. Fuck him.

Doesn't matter what he represents.infantino spoke about western hypocrisy today -in the actual present- and how the west benifits from the same hands that are under attack now for their stupid arrogant god-knows-for-what agenda against qatar.

Messigician

Its satire to take the piss over the NPC drones

Gianni Infantino says in Doha: ?I know what it feels to be discriminated ? I was bullied because I had red hair?

BBZ8800

Doesn't matter what he represents.infantino spoke about western hypocrisy today -in the actual present- and how the west benifits from the same hands that are under attack now for their stupid arrogant god-knows-for-what agenda against qatar.

Is there an eastern hypocrisy, though?

Or you see it way clearer and more objective than us?
You never said anything against Russia (or Qatar), your every single reply is West this, West that, Usa bombed Iraq and Syria.

Are you as equally as hypocrit as us, only at the other side of the mirror?

Givenchy

This world cup is just wrong on so many levels it's hard to get hyped for.

Only small win is hopefully cause it's in Qatar we don't get lgbt agenda virtue signalling shoved down the viewers throats as we do in club football on a weekly basis.

Home of Barca Fans