Xavi Hernández

Andresito

Staff member
So far it seems nothing happened yet.

Xavi is surprised. @Benayadachraf

The official version from Barcelona is that nothing has changed, but sources "do not rule out" Xavi's dismissal and insist that Laporta has never trusted the coach. @moillorens @samuelmarsden

Nobody has told Xavi anything about his future. He plans to talk to Laporta and clear everything up. For him, nothing has changed: he plans the 2024/25 squad with Deco. @Marta_Ramon

BREAKING: Xavi's entourage assures that the coach has not been told anything and that they do not know anything about a hypothetical dismissal. From the club they say that NOTHING has changed. @santiovalle, @AdriaSoldevila

The only thing Xavi has received from Laporta is a congratulatory message after yesterday's win. @BernatSoler_CAT

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Think he's still going to stay, but all of this still being debated after Laporta decided to keep him, lied about it being unanimous in the board and held a press conference as well.....what a clownshow and embarrassing for the club.

M3ls

Xavi has been here for 2.5 years. I see there are guys here who are dreaming about Arteta. Let me give you Arsenal's league results in the first 2.5 years under Arteta.

2019-2020 - 8th place. Also in 8th place in expected points (xPTS).

2020-2021 - 8th place. Also in 8th place in expected points (xPTS).

2021-2022 - 5th place. Also in 5th place in expected points (xPTS).

Loki

So far it seems nothing happened yet.
Yeah, they report now Laporta will meet Xavi today. After this meeting it will be clear if he continues or not. I'll stop watching the muppet show now and wait for the result of that meeting.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, they report now Laporta will meet Xavi today. After this meeting it will be clear if he continues or not. I'll stop watching the muppet show now and wait for the result of that meeting.
Should’ve listened to me but you were ooh soo sure.

Nazario1985

Great news if true.

:tito:

Not really.
We are in May which means best case scenario you are going to hire a new manager in June.
zero time to do anything so next season he will be playing with Xavi's squad !!
You either have an agreement with the new manager January/February at MAX or don't bother.

Blanco

Not really.
We are in May which means best case scenario you are going to hire a new manager in June.
zero time to do anything so next season he will be playing with Xavi's squad !!
You either have an agreement with the new manager January/February at MAX or don't bother.
Nonesense, we called Ancelotti in mid june 2021, he is not doing too bad. In big clubs you almost never knew if the current coach will be there next season before the business end of the season.

Messi983

Se queda

Coming in 3, 2, 1,...

GNwmUgzXsAA8dTN.jpg

Nazario1985

Nonesense, we called Ancelotti in mid june 2021, he is not doing too bad. In big clubs you almost never knew if the current coach will be there next season before the business end of the season.

You were this Perez when he made the call ? to be sure he did it ... in June ?!!!

Home of Barca Fans