Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Huge win. This game showed a lot more clearly how he wants to play, and one of few games where players were up for it as well.

JamDav1982

Great set up first half but like a lot of games Barca retreat in second half and are holding on at times.

He needs to either adapt better to opposition changes or realise old cunts like Busi are done and making things worse.

Got a few goals this season late on when been poor but overall play is dropping too often.

Every game it happens.

malvolio

We got a bit lucky as Atletico were shit in attack in the first half. Also very sloppy afters Alves sending off. Game might have been different if they scored.

But overall Xavi did good.

Windhook

Amazing intensity and pressure from the team in the first half. Atletico couldn't breathe and pass for more than 15 seconds. I wish Xavi and his staff can level up the conditioning at the team to play like this for more than 60 minutes. It's what Bayern and Liverpool are capable of.

Congrats to Xavi for turning the fortunes over, I hope this win is the turning point in the season and Barca keep on growing now that we have good attacking force in Ferran, Traore and Aubameyang. We are in top 4 currently!

JamDav1982

Amazing intensity and pressure from the team in the first half. Atletico couldn't breathe and pass for more than 15 seconds. I wish Xavi and his staff can level up the conditioning at the team to play like this for more than 60 minutes. It's what Bayern and Liverpool are capable of.

Congrats to Xavi for turning the fortunes over, I hope this win is the turning point in the season and Barca keep on growing now that we have good attacking force in Ferran, Traore and Aubameyang. We are in top 4 currently!

Bayern and Liverpool would never entertain the likes of Alba, Alves, Busi and Pique in their team.. Barca play all four and they dont have legs to play 90 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans