Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Good quote, everyone has to earn their spot,he's proved he's willing to bench the players he played with once he has a better option, same will happen with busquets if de jong puts together a good run of games.

But everyone will play the season is long.

jamrock

Keep repeating the same shitty point.

No one is claiming Xavi is scared to drop Busquets.

Where was the world scared use? Lol

Nah you'll just claim he's xavi's best friend so he won't bench him....

Keep coming with your narratives, reality will. Keep having you look like a fool.

Xavi like all coaches at the top, will play the best man for the job.

FinBarcelonafan

He is building something special. You can feel it just by watching today's game. This team can be incredible and we are only seeing small parts of what is possible..

Super excited for this season.

CanadianCanadian

Need to wait until we face a real test. Champions league against Bayern is probably our toughest game for the time being.
Playing a backline of Balde, Christensen, Araujo, and Kounde with Garcia in the DM position would make us very strong defensively and give us somebody other than Busquets in the DM position.
Would also be a interesting experiment

Jadentheman

Kudos to him for benching Pique and Alba. Didn't think he had it in him. Even subbed Busi off today. Hope he doesn't revert to the amigos once the going gets tough.

the old guard's days are numbered. this is actually a shock for me as I was sure Xavi was going to let his amigos on a long leash. I won't be surprised to see this beign the final season for Alba, Pique, and Roberto. If not the Winter 2023 then definitely next summer. All of them shipped to MLS to play with Puig.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FbUTfVfXkAALe5r

iniestaGOAT

the old guard's days are numbered. this is actually a shock for me as I was sure Xavi was going to let his amigos on a long leash. I won't be surprised to see this beign the final season for Alba, Pique, and Roberto. If not the Winter 2023 then definitely next summer. All of them shipped to MLS to play with Puig.

This is the final season for busquets too. He himself wants to go.

Porque

Not liking Xavi negative aggressive demeanor on the touchline towards his own players. Stark difference to guys like Pep, Klopp, Simeone on the side who encourage the team when committing errors or plays don't come off. More in line with Koeman and Van Gaals.

Warning sign that when things are going great we are being ok, but when they are not it can negatively effect the players.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not liking Xavi negative aggressive demeanor on the touchline towards his own players. Stark difference to guys like Pep, Klopp, Simeone on the side who encourage the team when committing errors or plays don't come off. More in line with Koeman and Van Gaals.

Warning sign that when things are going great we are being ok, but when they are not it can negatively effect the players.

U kidding dawg? I have seen Pep and Klopp go ballistic.

Also Xavi goes more annoyed than mad. I like it.

edit: I think I know what you mean now. You mean outside key moments.

Gnidrologist

Do you have transcript of what he was saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans