Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

Very disappointed in Xavi... only hope is that he really has a plan but it will take some time to get it working. He seems to be panicking a bit. He should calm down and go at it step by step, don't change like 4 things from match to match.

kattanib

In La Liga games, what is wrong with going with the obvious and playing a set of players that compliment each other?

Stegan

Roberto .. Aruajo .. Christian .. Alba

De Jong .. Busquets .. Pedri

Dembele .. Lewa .. Fati

kattanib

Its much safer to start with Dembele than to have him as a sub. Dembele is inconsistent and if he is having a off day I?d much rather have the ability to sub him. Also with Ansu on the left and Lewa in ST, you are better of starting with someone that complements them .. little brain and more of a random creative runner. That being said, I really like what I am seeing from Rafinha and we have the luxury to substitute players

Barcilliant

If he doesn't get past the GS should he be sacked??

Obviously. We didn't spend that kind of money to exit group stages and play El. I am pretty sure that Laporta will still retain him till the end of the season to see if La Liga 8s possible.
If we exit group stage he should be sacked immediately.

MTL_Barca

You don't buy players for 200M+ including their starting striker just to get rekt by Bayern and worry about making it to the ko stage again.

We have to qualify, and have to aim for 1st place too. If not Xavi should leave on his own, or get sacked.

Not everything can click from day 1 obviously, but also can't fuck around for half a season or something so we need to see improvements soon.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, sick of kissing other teams asses and saying there's no hope. Real won CL last season and they hardly had the best team. Best individuals maybe.

fergus90

Yeah, sick of kissing other teams asses and saying there's no hope. Real won CL last season and they hardly had the best team. Best individuals maybe.

It was the opposite, individually they are no longer the best but they fought for one another and weathered storms.

That's the kind of thing that Barca has lacked in recent years, things don't go there way and heads drop. In games of fine margins the team needs to stick together every second of every tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans