Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattanib

He chose to play Pique cause Araujo, Kounde, Christensen are injured. Maybe could have put Alonso there and put in Alba, but Alonso has been terrible so far.

He could have experimented with Alonso or De Jong as CB .. simply amended the tactics and controlled the game pace given the players he is playing with. Peo was not shy to try weird things on important games

JamDav1982

Nobody fires a manager that is 1st place in the league, with most goals scored and fewest conceded. Discussion is sily. I'm out.

What a terrible argument.

By that account EV should not have been sacked after Liverpool game as Barca were winning that league and scoring most goals etc.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
what past mate? EL back to back is the future now? bet all you like, but it didn't happen with messi around.

all these excuses when he clearly fucked up not sacking koeman earlier and then getting xavi.

You think with Messi still here we would have played much better and had much better luck in the CL? I don't see it.

One can't dwell on the past too much. Messi was a past chapter. We need to move on and improve and we are not under Xavi, that's the problem.

Masetro10

Nobody fires a manager that is 1st place in the league, with most goals scored and fewest conceded. Discussion is getting silly. I'm out.

We have played nobody. What hard game have we played in La Liga? Sevilla who was massively out of form, Real Sociedad maybe counts, draw in the first game at home, barely winning against Mallorca and Celta.

Xavi is a fraud.

terryzinc

Xavi is leading La Liga

really bud? you think we are going to win La Liga with this team a team that cannot beat inter in 2 games?

FDJ at CB would have been THE move it was idiotic to play Pique
Pique and Busi have been bleeding goals for the last few years do you watch any games it was not just this game this season they have been past their prime
we could have had Haaland for cheap we could have had Mbappe for cheap imagine both on FCB and one of our FBs Davies who we could have had for cheap
this is disgraceful for FCB

we no longer can get in good players we get in old Lewis and overrated Ferrans and Raphinas

Last edited:

kattanib

Nobody fires a manager that is 1st place in the league, with most goals scored and fewest conceded. Discussion is getting silly. I'm out.

Lol its not about current short term results against weak teams .. its about forecast and delivering on our ambitions as a team. This guy is toothless tactically and it already bit us twice so far. We lost the Europa last season and now out of the champions league

matbezlima

Another game he lost. Couldn't adapt to the changes made in the 2nd half and ultimately lost the match.

Not saying he should've won, but even in Munich his flaws showed.

Barcelona wasn't bad in the second half. Pedri had a great chance to put Barcelona back into the game. What happened is that Bayern is a team that can sucker-punch anyone, and that-'s what happened. That match was celebrated because Barcelona was on equal footing, and even dominated at some points, Bayern. Which wasn't the case of Barcelona's previous games against Bayern. Sadly, Lewa was too wasteful in front of goal that day.

Byern who beat Barca 2-0 while dropping points in games vs Bundesliga poor sides in and around then.

Bayern is still one of Europe's top teams. They are among the five biggest favorites to win this UCL for me. The biggest favorite is City for me.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can’t believe some Barca fans want Tucheliban at the Camp Nou. Shameless

Same.

He is a class manager, but his football is extremely boring and goes stale after two years anyway. What's the point really? Especially considering he's like Conte in wanting his own overrated shit players and leaving them behind for the club to pick up the pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans