Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Looks like our medical staff have done a really good work on the maestro... But I hope this does not mean he will again go on those crazy run of matches like he did for the part 4 years. Stay healthy sir :)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

first bit of the video is what thiago lacks, creating space and confidence like that on the ball

Magnificent player, by all means necessary. Even as a Madridista, I enjoy watching him play because it truly is just mind blowing and his consistency is just agonizing.

I wish Guti had his consistency because Guti on his day was a bit more flashy and stunning with his through balls.

F

Flavia

Xavi's the best and fock the rest :D

Seriously, the best midfielder I've seen play. And I've seen zidane. But Xavi, to me, it's better.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Magnificent player, by all means necessary. Even as a Madridista, I enjoy watching him play because it truly is just mind blowing and his consistency is just agonizing.

I wish Guti had his consistency because Guti on his day was a bit more flashy and stunning with his through balls.

Guti could have been one of the World's Finest with some consistency, but then I think such a capricious nature is a fundamental part of what makes Guti the player he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans