Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gari

Araujo: "When Xavi arrived I had to learn. When I joined the first team, Barcelona had lost their philosophy... their DNA. With Xavi's arrival, I continued to grow and today I feel very comfortable."This will never end. Did you find it?

malvolio

History defied this shitty take that has been perpetuated for soo long

Pep proved that his no1 coach in the world the last 15 years, no matter the lack of CLs.
He made the most competitive league in the world look like Bundesliga, just because he is the best

And the golden generation and Messi failed utterly when they didn't have a top coach to guide them.
Only under Pep and Lucho they succeeded.

Football is a team sport, not an individual sport.
Once you get this, you will start understanding it more

Who said that Pep isn't a top coach? Ya clown.

Birdy

Who said that Pep isn't a top coach? Ya clown.

You:
"Pep got lucky because he had Messi and the golden generation"

No, it's the other way round.
Messi and the golden generation got lucky to have him, and without him they could achieve less

malvolio

You:
"Pep got lucky because he had Messi and the golden generation"

No, it's the other way round.
Messi and the golden generation got lucky to have him, and without him they could achieve less

What's wrong with my statement? Yes, Pep got lucky to have those players in his first managerial job for a first team. It practically shaped his career as he then had every opportunity open to him.

He even admitted many times that he got lucky to coach Messi. It's not the other way around as even a bum like Lucho was made a treble winner by prime MSN.

Also, do you think Zidane would have had the succes he had if he started coaching Le Havre and not a Real Madrid stacked with generational talents?

Pep is fantastic manager as he has a philosophy, he knows how to build a squad and what is required for his teams to play the way he likes. But even he was lucky to get a career kick-start.

Last edited:

Birdy

What's wrong with my statement? Yes, Pep got lucky to have those players in his first managerial job for a first team. It practically shaped his career as he then had every opportunity open to him.

He even admitted many times that he got lucky to coach Messi. It's not the other way around as even a bum like Lucho was made a treble winner by prime MSN.

Also, do you think Zidane would have had the succes he had if he started coaching Le Havre and not a Real Madrid stacked with generational talents?

Pep is fantastic manager as he has a philosophy, he knows how to build a squad and what is required for his teams to play the way he likes. But even he was lucky to get a career kick-start.

Zidane yes. He was lucky to start with RM, and would have never made it starting from even a midtable Spanish side.
Because Zidane is all man-management, psychology, and aura. Nothing else. Tactically he is bare minimum.

Pep, on the other hand, he would have made it no matter what, even starting at Girona.
Like Klopp, Tuchel, all WC coaches can climb through the ranks, and their record proves it...

In that sense, if you mean that he 'got lucky' that he landed the Bayern job 5-7 years earlier because he started with Barca, maybe
If you mean he 'got lucky' because he won titles at Barca thanks to the golden generation, LOL no

malvolio

Zidane yes. He was lucky to start with RM, and would have never made it starting from even a midtable Spanish side.
Because Zidane is all man-management, psychology, and aura. Nothing else. Tactically he is bare minimum.

Pep, on the other hand, he would have made it no matter what, even starting at Girona.
Like Klopp, Tuchel, all WC coaches can climb through the ranks, and their record proves it...

In that sense, if you mean that he 'got lucky' that he landed the Bayern job 5-7 years earlier because he started with Barca, maybe
If you mean he 'got lucky' because he won titles at Barca thanks to the golden generation, LOL no

1. Yeah, he got lucky to accelerate his career because he started with that Barca. If he started with last season's Barca he probably would have been sacked by now.

2. He got lucky with the golden generation, because he won so much in such a short time.

Agreed that he would eventually have rose trough the ranks and made it. But probably it wouldn't have been that easy and it would have taken him a while.

JohnN

Pep will renew bro.

I don't think Tuchel will win over dressing room. He looks like a madman. I think players get tired of him after a few months.

Why did pep stay in his dream club and best team in the world (ever) for only 4 years but had no problem staying at city forever?

ryuken

Because this club is toxic and who the fuck would want to work with freaking Rosell and Bartomeu? The socis that voted for these clowns are the one that put us into this shit hole

Barcilliant

Honestly, lose tomorrow and it is Xavi Out for me.

Even 8f he wins it's Xavi out for me. He is too stubborn and doesn't learn from his mistakes. His ego is a huge problem. This guy could easily have benched Busquets but he insists on playing him and throwing our whole season down the toilet.

delancey

Even 8f he wins it's Xavi out for me. He is too stubborn and doesn't learn from his mistakes. His ego is a huge problem. This guy could easily have benched Busquets but he insists on playing him and throwing our whole season down the toilet.

I agree, and his tactics are horse shit bar a few anomalies here and there. I do not even have confidence in our ability to beat average teams in Europa League.

El Gato

Villarato!
Some next level takes like Zidane being "bare minimum" tactician. Dude is more flexible than all top coaches in any league and adjusts shape to the team he has at disposal more than any of those coaches people twerk for

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans