Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

delancey

Thing is, why did the Barcelona hierarchy even accept having Xavis brother as assistant at one of the largest clubs in the world. ��

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pray to god one of Klopp or Flick grows tired of Liverpool/German NT and takes the job because Xavi is sadly out of his depth.

I don't think Tuchel is a solution unless people want to hire another manager in December 2023 to replace Tuchel when it inevitably crumbles with him in charge.

Barcilliant

Swear to god, if he keep Busquet on, sub off Dejong and put Gavi in. I'm gonna lose my fking mind.

They want to sell De Jong so yes De Jong will be subbed off.

There's no plan. Xavi is being schooled by better, more experienced coaches. Are we going to let him continue his internship at our expense??!!

Xavi is actually on the level of Gary neville. Absolutely terrible. Disgusting how koeman was treated who played better football with the worst Barcelona team of alll time maybe.
The results are the least problem. There's no plan no idea. Only play slow and pass around aimlessly. 0 movements 0 anything. That's hownxavi wants to play i mean he is a total idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans