Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

The proof this is the weakest LL since 00's : :lol:

FfoYMoUXwAcZTch

Yeah, la liga is weak but that 11 is farcical. Alonso? 😆

Total-Football

It was painful to watch last night how a sevilla with fucking 83 year old rakitic and Navas and modest players trying to breakthrough from the middle in most attacks beautifully (alas with modest success) while we play that ugly crossball. Cules have forgotten about a through pass by now I think. It's a thing of times of fables.

delancey

Yeah through balls from the middle are sorely lacking. I wonder why Xavis brother has not picked up on this??? 😏

Last edited:

Givenchy

Last 2 games there's been much improvement and it seems that maybe he's learning from mistakes. vs Bayern midweek is when we'll get a better idea; if he reverts to Alonso at LB over Balde and plays Busi as lone DM it's back to square one.

Messigician

Valverde: "Xavi's tactical plan was great. His approach with 4 midfielders and Pedri on the left caught me off guard. It bothered us."

iniestaGOAT

Lmfao. People are too fickle. We had two good results against average teams and suddenly Xavi is the man. We are out of the CL at group stage AGAIN. That's not the mark of a Barca coach. Anyway onwards and upwards... hopefully

Hahaha delusional

We has 2-3 bad games vs inter and Madrid. Mostly cause of refs and injuries.

The rest of the games has been xavi masterclass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans