Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

It's audacious to tell off people for 'fixation', when you are the most fixated member ever with your take on Xavi before even he became coach.

The fact that you think ARsenal players > Barca players individually is more than telling.
You are completely out of touch with reality

I am not fixated on anything. Xavi since he signed with us has been doing well in the league, and is currently just 1 point off first place. Obviously CL with the draw and the injuries and the referee errors was unfortunate all hitting us at once, but it doesn't change things that much.

Failing in the league could change my position, but so far we're not doing badly at all.

Now if you want to talk details like tactics and such of course there is room for improvement in regards to Xavi's decisions.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I am not fixated on anything. Xavi since he signed with us has been doing well in the league, and is currently just 1 point off first place. Obviously CL with the draw and the injuries and the referee errors was unfortunate, but it doesn't change things that much.

The CL draw was to beat an average Inter.

Inter also had injuries.

Barca could have been in 1st Pot if Xavi doesnt get exposed by Frankfurt in EL.

None stop excuses for Xavi every time.

JamDav1982

If you say so
Disagree. Don't see that team even with Pedri in to mount a run of games to keep selves in 4th

Would have.

La Liga is poor. Teams can maintain form and Barca easily had one of top four squads.

But as said that doesnt mean the leap was to Messi either.

Birdy

I am not fixated on anything. Xavi since he signed with us has been doing well in the league, and is currently just 1 point off first place. Obviously CL with the draw and the injuries and the referee errors was unfortunate all hitting us at once, but it doesn't change things that much.

Mate, the bolded part is copium at its best...
Xavi has an exceptional squad right now, bar the RB position, and you keep finding silly excuses for him, while you were slaughtering Koeman with a squad a hundred times inferior.

Funny also that while you do all that, you call ETH and Poch 'average'
LOOOL

Birdy

Would have.

La Liga is poor. Teams can maintain form and Barca easily had one of top four squads.

But as said that doesnt mean the leap was to Messi either.

Rare occassion I side with Jammy.

Whoever doesn't understand that Barca would have finished top-4 under Koeman, doesn't get Spanish football simply.
No Sociedad Betis or Bilbao are good enough could kick us out of the top-4

JamDav1982

When reality and context are disregarded as excuses, not much you can do I guess. :lol:

No when excuses are used to avoid context is more accurate.

None stop excuses for Xavi.

Caught up yet on it being 10 games Koeman was sacked after? Let me guess it doesnt matter now you are wrong but was relevant to be 11 games when you thought you were correct...

serghei

Xavi has an exceptional squad right now, bar the RB position, and you keep finding silly excuses for him, while you were slaughtering Koeman with a squad a hundred times inferior.
LOOOL

:lol:

That's it... I'm out of here, almost spilled my coffee with this one.

Birdy

When reality and context are disregarded as excuses, not much you can do I guess. :lol:

The context is that Xavi got Ferran, Raphinia, Lewa, Kounde, renewed Dembele. Everything that he asked for...
Koeman didn't get anything.

That's the context.
And in this context, Xavi's work so far has been meh: A good 1.5 month spell last Feb-March, while Koeman had a better 3 month spell Jan-Apr 2021 without getting anything.

Enough is enough with the double standards

Quit this one, you are getting exposed big time

JamDav1982

You were the one claiming Xavi has a top squad in summer if he gets your dream signings of Kounde and Raphinha on top of Lewa....

Now Xavi is out of CL.. excuses all about how Barca lose to 'elite' Real and squad is years away.

'Out of here' as proven dont even know what talking about when bring up what round Koeman was sacked after.

serghei

You were the one claiming Xavi has a top squad in summer if he gets your dream signings of Kounde and Raphinha on top of Lewa....

Now Xavi is out of CL.. excuses all about how Barca lose to 'elite' Real and squad is years away.

'Out of here' as proven dont even know what talking about when bring up what round Koeman was sacked after.

Lol. Top squad for title fight probably is what I said. Again, context is very troublesome for some to follow.

Told you all along Madrid were two levels above us last season, and now they're still clearly above us but we caught some ground.

This is basically garden variety pumping up the squad to trash Xavi by two of his biggest haters around here. Should have known better than to waste time on this.

Birdy

I spilled mine the moment you claimed Xhaka might be better than FDJ and Araujo is only 'maybe' better than Gabriel

Get a fucking grip or quit watching football

Horatio

You're welcome
Yeah, when Serghei said 10th place I realized later we were never in tenth place. But I could not be bothered to write up a new post.
Serghei warping facts in his head as it suits him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans