Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

You fucking rate Dembele over Saka, who nobody wanted even for free and had to go back to us with the tail between his legs, and you tell me I need to quit watching football? :lol:

JamDav1982

All the Barca players under Xavi are average according to Serghie.

But under Koeman Puig was a 'talent' that he was ignoroing that could bring so much to team and likes of Mingueza were 40m defenders.

Even likes of fucking Braithwaite was a good player who could score 20 odd goals a season.

But no no poor Xavi has to spend 200m+ and have squad downplayed as to what is available and oh how unlucky Xavi is with those injuries... injuries that under other coaches were blamed on them.

Birdy

You fucking rate Dembele over Saka, who nobody wanted even for free as a free agent, and you tell me I need to quit watching football?

At least I didn't claim that Xhaka is better than FDJ, Araujo is 'maybe' better than Gabriel, and Arsenal have better players in 7 out of 11 positions.

People are choking on their coffee reading your posts, but you keep going pretending you don't understand

You have to learn to admit you are wrong in your life.
Start with this

serghei

11 vs 10 games, 9th vs 10th place...

This is the level of argument you can come up with.

The point is just the same. :lol:

Nit-picking at the smallest details because the overall argument you're trying to make is child-like.

serghei

Start with this

Just get better at making good arguments and you will get credit. Right now you're not even close.

You can start with letting go of your Dembele delusion.

Birdy

Just get better at making good arguments and you will get credit. Right now you're not even close.

You can start with letting go of your Dembele delusion.

Forget about Dembele. Let's say I am delusional with him.

What about everything else? You make ridiculous claims you never retract when proven wrong.

These are simple propositions that are TRUE:
1) Xavi hasn't done good work so far except for 1-1.5 month from Feb to March 2022
2) Xavi got everything he wished in the transfer market, bar Bernardo who is coming next summer
3) You come up with silly excuses to salvage Xavi from criticism.
4) You were calling for Xavi months before he was hired based on 0 evidence from his coaching, other than him being the greatest md of all time, which is a non-argument
5) You refuse to acknowledge great work of other coaches like Arteta, like ETH, like Poch

What does 1 to 5 tell us?
That you are super biased in favor of Xavi and refuse to admit you were wrong.
You clearly have some 'pride issues'

JamDav1982

11 vs 10 games, 9th vs 10th place...

This is the level of argument you can come up with.

The point is just the same. :lol:

Nit-picking at the smallest details because the overall argument you're trying to make is child-like.

Haha as predicted your response about 10 game v 11 games does not matter now proven wrong..

You were the one who tried to correct me on it being 10 games.. not other way round.

If it doesnt matter dont be one to bring it up and then deflect when proven wrong.

Text book clueless Serghie with mental gymnastics.

You were the one 'nitpicking' at details and got it wrong.

Do better than that and stop being so predictable.

serghei

Forget about Dembele. Let's say I am delusional with him.

What about everything else? You make ridiculous claims you never retract when proven wrong.

These are simple propositions that are TRUE:
1) Xavi hasn't done good work so far except for 1-1.5 month from Feb to March 2022
2) Xavi got everything he wished in the transfer market, bar Bernardo who is coming next summer
3) You come up with silly excuses to salvage Xavi from criticism.
4) You were calling for Xavi months before he was hired based on 0 evidence from his coaching, other than him being the greatest md of all time, which is a non-argument
5) You refuse to acknowledge great work of other coaches like Arteta, like ETH, like Poch

What does 1 to 5 tell us?
That you are super biased in favor of Xavi and refuse to admit you were wrong.
You clearly have some 'pride issues'

Lol, I wanted Ten Hag or Xavi as manager, and I like Arteta, he doing great work at Arsenal. Where do you get this stuff from? :lol:

Zidane82

Sport claims that Xavi is looking for a midfielder.

Apparently his list has 19 names.

1. Parejo, Villareal
2. Rice, West Ham
3. Dalot, Man Utd
4. Fabinho, Liverpool
5. Frimpong, Leverkusen
6. Rodriguez, Betis
7. Ward-Prowse, Southampton
8. Jorginho, Chelsea
9. Foyth, Villarral
10. Giretzka, Bayern
11. Zubimendi, Sociedad
12. Kante, Chelsea
13. Rodri, Man City
14. Neves, Wolves
15. Tonali, Milan
16. Singo, Torino
17. Meunier, Dortmund
18. Venderson, Monaco
19. Ndidi, Leicester

Other sources say we want Bruno Guimares from Newcastle.

Titanic has a few more free seats.
We'll fill them soon.

Only Rodri and maybe Fabinho out of that lot

serghei

You wantes Xavi over ETH stop with the usual nonsense.

A fact you are happy to gloat about when he was doing well.

They were my top 2 picks from the more realistic options. It means I rate Ten Hag by any logic in the world, except the fucked up one you are using.

Zidane82

At least I didn't claim that Xhaka is better than FDJ, Araujo is 'maybe' better than Gabriel, and Arsenal have better players in 7 out of 11 positions.

People are choking on their coffee reading your posts, but you keep going pretending you don't understand

Start with this

Oddly enough Xhaka has been far better than FDJ this season and Arsenal would pisz all over us if we played them .

The stark truth is..

Only Lewandowski would get into their current starting eleven

JamDav1982

They were my top 2 picks from the more realistic options. It means I rate Ten Hag by any logic in the world, except the fucked up one you are using.

You wanted Xavi ahead of Ten Haag.

Can easily go revisit that debate.

Nice correct though to initially say wanted Ten Hag to wanted either of them.

Usual.

serghei

You wanted Xavi ahead of Ten Haag.

Can easily go revisit that debate.

Nice correct though to initially say wanted Ten Hag to wanted either of them.

Usual.

Arguing for the sake of arguing again? I didn't say I didn't want Xavi ahead of Ten Hag. I said they were my top 2 picks, which they were. Move on.

I can understand why some finer nuances confuse you, but still... stick to what is being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans