Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi is terrible in tactics and motivation so far, but i have to say that he know what he wants and has an eye for the talent, recognizing world class players. First he made big effort to convince Dembele to stay and now the same with Busquets, which are 2 of your 4 world class players with Araujo and Lewa.

Eye for a talent? Lewandowski? Bro everybody knows about him already.
Dembele? He is not wc and busquets finished too.
Araujo has the potential

delancey

If we get eliminated by Man U in Europa League, Xavi should get the sack. Our squad is basically on par with the best, or at least capable of competing with the best.

Ten Hag is gonna grind Xavi into pieces. I can already see it. :lol:

delancey

I am getting so used to that face our players make when they make an effort to score but miss. :lol:

Think Raphinha, Torres and Dembele. 🤣

FinBarcelonafan

If we get eliminated by Man U in Europa League, Xavi should get the sack. Our squad is basically on par with the best, or at least capable of competing with the best.

It's same for both sides. Huge games because it's Vs United.

iniestaGOAT

Our sqaud is hot garbage. Especially RB,lb,cdm,cm

One starting cm is alright that's pedri cause of the potential

delancey

Our sqaud is hot garbage. Especially RB,lb,cdm,cm

One starting cm is alright that's pedri cause of the potential

Respectfully, I disagree. I think we have damn good players. There?s a reason why we are first in La Liga after all! And it has nothing to do with our tactics. 😝The systems is what is faulty. Of course, DM and RB need an urgent update, especially DM. So tired of seeing Biscuits. Here I agree.

snowy

2023 will be a good year for Xavi

we don't leak goals and create enough chances

Put a bit more in the net when it matters and we're back on track

Windhook

2023 summer will be key. More and more I think of Messi's return to Camp Nou. I know people say Laporta is the obstacle, but Barca is bigger than Laporta. If Leo loves Barca he will return, if not - he'll resign with PSG or go to Newcastle.:lol:

Last edited:

soul24rage

2023 summer will be key. More and more I think of Messi's return to Camp Nou. I know people say Laporta is the obstacle, but Barca is bigger than Laporta. If Leo loves Barca he will return, if not - he'll resign with PSG or go to Newcastle.:lol:

We'll finally be able to get the answer if he can do it in a cold, rainy night in Stoke :koeman:

iniestaGOAT

Hasn't he already resigned with psg??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans