Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
it was funny when cesc first emerged as an 18 year old to kick arse. gooners were going NUTS and saying this was some unprecedented shit. I prodded them and pointed out that, at 18, xavi did the same thing but also scored goals and won the league. :D

he's been my favourite barca player basically since he emerged onto the scene because I saw him as the replacement for guardiola who was my favourite player at the time (and the reason I started supporting barca). turns out I was right.

now even though iniesta and pique are so so awesome and messi is fucking magic, xavi is still my favourite player. he is the heartbeat of the side and the reason we own everyone so much. that he's also the heartbeat of spain just makes him even cooler.

god. I love that it's actually DIFFICULT to pick my favourite player from the barca squad. after xavi it's deffo messi and pique. then iniesta, puyol and valdes. then... I dunno. henry probably. oh and dani the mentalist.

You took everything I ever thought of the guy and put it in sensical terms. Well done, I think exactly like you do :cheers:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
the dirty mofo, he wasn't jumping on my vid. just laughing. (like on the clip from sport beforehe jumps)

he got me, the biatch. apologies to GJ

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If Xavi can't outplay Michael Carrick and Anderson then he'll be having a stinker, he should run rings round them and pass and set up the goals.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
If he performs anywhere near the level he played in the 2nd Clasico our chances are excellent because imo the decider in this match is midfield domination. His assist for the 5th goal was just unbelievable, great vision, intelligence, and that cheeky, cheeky turn and pass :D

E

Esteve

Another question asked by Don Balón;

What does it mean to play a final with so many youth players?

It's something to be proud of and it's a reward for all those years of working at the academy, both for the players as for the coaches and all the other people involved.

:stv161:

maz

I walk the line
He was jumping. Do you want me to make a GIF for you?

Really? after watching the celebrations for 4576 times, you didnt notice?

Loooool. Pretty much what i was thinking. The guy was jumping up and down himself. Laporta was too. Although first thing i noticed was that vv was one of the first to begin jumping up and down. And he was telling his neice to jump as well.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
from the link posted in the match thread:

Piqué on Xavi=
"It is almost impossible to take the ball off him in training and if anyone does you normally get an ovation from the rest of the team."

:lol:

E

Esteve

from the link posted in the match thread:

Piqué on Xavi=
"It is almost impossible to take the ball off him in training and if anyone does you normally get an ovation from the rest of the team."

Hope he plays well, Piqué too! :worthy: :pique: :xavi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans