Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

You've got the worst ball knowledge on this forum lmao.

Football peasant.

Lil Donnie let me tell you something

Arsenals last four fixtures, I watched all four. You watched ,0.

3 games were dreadful, they were good vs relegation fodder Everton. Good in the second half.That's it.

You are YouTube highlights merchant, I am a football fan

There is a difference between casuals like yourself and me

JohnN

Looking at the spending gap between us and most of the la Liga teams, it is true someone would expect us to cruise to the title banging 4 goals per game.
Two issues with this logic though. Firstly, money don't play football and secondly the diminishing returns for players you can buy currently.
Mediocre players cost a fortune because oil clubs have skyrocketed the values of top players.
And mediocre players, aren't that much better from lower tier players, as the game has mostly evolved to running simulator without any technical ability.

Barcilliant

Pretty hilarious watching Xavi fan boys defend his atrocious management. He really is learning in the job...a privilege only granted to him
People thought he'd be Peo mark 2 but he really looks like a poor man's Mourinho.
Ti make matters worse I think we will be banned from Europe next season due to the ref scandal so we'll have to put up with the same old BS performances and excuses.
This club is going nowhere fast.

iniestaGOAT

Pretty hilarious watching Xavi fan boys defend his atrocious management. He really is learning in the job...a privilege only granted to him
People thought he'd be Peo mark 2 but he really looks like a poor man's Mourinho.
Ti make matters worse I think we will be banned from Europe next season due to the ref scandal so we'll have to put up with the same old BS performances and excuses.
This club is going nowhere fast.

Nobody cares who our manger is and how we're doing u. Europe

We got bigger issues man get a life please

mc_lovin

Offense is definitely improvable, but when we press it's gorgeous. The former would improve massively with better players (a good LW for start). Calling Xavi defensive is a bit disingenuous (minus that one Clasico xD).

Morten

Offense is definitely improvable, but when we press it's gorgeous. The former would improve massively with better players (a good LW for start). Calling Xavi defensive is a bit disingenuous (minus that one Clasico xD).

There was nothing gorgeous about that first half, but congrats, you got the result as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans