Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xaviniesta

i belive that pique, xavi and messi have more yellow cards than fouls conceded ..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why are Xavi's yellows lolworthy? He always complains and rushes to the referee and pleads innocent. Always.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Because they're completely unnecessary.

Yeah, it is unnecessary to complain to the referee that much. When he complains and protests as much as he does, then they are. Many players get yellows for shouting at the ref and he isn't any different. It seems unnecessary but 4 yellows for a midfielder isn't much in total if you think about it. Its just that he doesn't make nasty tackles which is the commendable trait that I extract from this. Along with the fact that he talks a lot of shit.

X

xaviniesta

Xavi this season made only 4 fouls in all Liga games #fcblive Nevertheless, 5 yellow cards [via @latdp]

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Badger needs to get booked against Villarreal. maybe Busquets too. certainly one of them does, so if the other gets booked against Almeria (which may not happen) we've at least got one of them ready to go in the Bernabeu.

Messi and Valdés will easily avoid cards if they just keep their mouths shut. so that's not a problem. though the way the refs are going I wouldn't be surprised if Messi got a really innocuous booking against Almeria to rule him out of the Clasico.

Yeah, it is unnecessary to complain to the referee that much. When he complains and protests as much as he does, then they are. Many players get yellows for shouting at the ref and he isn't any different. It seems unnecessary but 4 yellows for a midfielder isn't much in total if you think about it. Its just that he doesn't make nasty tackles which is the commendable trait that I extract from this. Along with the fact that he talks a lot of shit.

I like Xavi being in the refs ear. most of the time refs ignore the endless fouling that takes place against our players, or fails to punish the offenders correctly. Xavi's always reminding them of how rough we're getting it. sometimes he does it too much, but mostly he's just doing what a good Captain does and is making sure the ref doesn't fuck us over.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
So Senor Xavi said recently he doesn't have a facebook or twitter or anything.

But look where he is situated with his desk chair:

vaxisantaiir9d.jpg

I think he has yet to grasp the true meaning of "information highway".

Also: http://www.elpais.com/articulo/deportes/Soy/Roja/elpepidep/20110321elpepidep_12/Tes

It's in Spanish but if you want to read it, you will find a way of translating it.

elizel

So Senor Xavi said recently he doesn't have a facebook or twitter or anything.

But look where he is situated with his desk chair:

vaxisantaiir9d.jpg

I think he has yet to grasp the true meaning of "information highway".

Also: http://www.elpais.com/articulo/deportes/Soy/Roja/elpepidep/20110321elpepidep_12/Tes

It's in Spanish but if you want to read it, you will find a way of translating it.

:lol:

Oh, but if anyone can pull off looking cool while chilling in an office chair in the middle of the street, no doubt it's him. :cool:

(And probably Pinto.)

CesDel

Xavi's 5 yellow cards in the Liga this season: 4 for protesting (1 from the bench), 1 for wasting time #fcblive [via fcbarcelona.cat]

last season he had also 5 yellow card and all for protesting. he should learn from his mistakes.... :rolleyes:

That's sad.. that xavi only has 1 less yellow card than the butcher pepe..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Badger needs to get booked against Villarreal. maybe Busquets too. certainly one of them does, so if the other gets booked against Almeria (which may not happen) we've at least got one of them ready to go in the Bernabeu.

Messi and Valdés will easily avoid cards if they just keep their mouths shut. so that's not a problem. though the way the refs are going I wouldn't be surprised if Messi got a really innocuous booking against Almeria to rule him out of the Clasico.

I like Xavi being in the refs ear. most of the time refs ignore the endless fouling that takes place against our players, or fails to punish the offenders correctly. Xavi's always reminding them of how rough we're getting it. sometimes he does it too much, but mostly he's just doing what a good Captain does and is making sure the ref doesn't fuck us over.

Your players get it pretty bad, I have seen Iniesta get up after terrible tackles to the ankles and I generally do not mind players who hustle the referee. If you can sway their decision then you must have a valid point, and at the end of the season if they are holding the trophy no one can say shit.

Doesn't mean he is not annoying.

X

xaviniesta

in champions league he hasn't made a single foul yet in 6 games.

and raed, when he is the captain, ofcourse he is the one who talks to the refs. what do you expet from him ? the only way to stop barca is to make fouls and play dirty. we all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans