Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

woobie

And one of his brothers. Here (thank you, conlaroja blog) is a transcript of what folks say for those who don't speak Spanish:

Santi Cazorla: Congratulations on your 100 games, the truth is that it’s great to be with you on the national team and to be by your side, and you deserve this [how adorable does he look on the sofa?].

Álex (Xavi's brother): I hope it doesn’t just stay at 100, and that you can play many more.

David Villa: I have to congratulate you for everything you are as a person, as a footballer, everything you’ve done for us.

Maria Mercè (Xavi's mom): I hope you continue to be the same person you’ve always been: humble, hardworking and honest.

Carlos Marchena: In Nigeria, his hair was a bit untidy and he asked me, can you do me a favor and cut my hair? It turned out well. When you want, we’ll do it again.

David Silva: Pelopo, I have to congratulate you for so many games, it’s not easy, you’re an example for everyone to follow.

Del Bosque: We wish not just for 100, but for many more. The end will come when you decide to retire.

Joaquim (Xavi's dad): I hope you continue being the fantastic player that you are, and a great person.

Fernando Llorente: You deserve everything, tío, you’re a crack not only as a player but also as a person.

LOVE the expression on his face when he sees his family with the cake.

F

Flavia

xavi470.jpg

sukhy

Carlos Marchena: In Nigeria, his hair was a bit untidy and he asked me, can you do me a favor and cut my hair? It turned out well. When you want, we’ll do it again.

That's the most random story he could have ever said for that video clip!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Santi Cazorla: Congratulations on your 100 games, the truth is that it’s great to be with you on the national team and to be by your side, and you deserve this [how adorable does he look on the sofa?].

Álex (Xavi's brother): I hope it doesn’t just stay at 100, and that you can play many more.

David Villa: I have to congratulate you for everything you are as a person, as a footballer, everything you’ve done for us.

Maria Mercè (Xavi's mom): I hope you continue to be the same person you’ve always been: humble, hardworking and honest.

David Silva: Pelopo, I have to congratulate you for so many games, it’s not easy, you’re an example for everyone to follow.

Del Bosque: We wish not just for 100, but for many more. The end will come when you decide to retire.

Joaquim (Xavi's dad): I hope you continue being the fantastic player that you are, and a great person.

Fernando Llorente: You deserve everything, tío, you’re a crack not only as a player but also as a person.

Thanx!

It's really nice to see Xavi finally getting the recognition he deserves. They are well aware that Spain wouldn't have won EC nor WC without him.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Why won't he be availiable during Villareal clash, I haven't heard any news at all somebody please tell me -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans