Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Ok so the he goes from being 2/3
To 3/4

And ?

What I do know is wirtz ain't better than gavi.

Gavi is in the lips of every sporting director in Europe right now.

Wirtz will end up at Bayern as per usual.

Class kid though.

Gavi for free any club would take for his potential most likely.

But if it was current form this season none of them would touch him he isnt better than anything they have.

Teams are taking Pedri and FDJ over him every day of the week.

jamrock

Well, I form my own opinion by watching players, not based on what club they play/start for.

We've seen what happened to Fati and Bojan with that same logic. It doesn't mean much.

Gavi has a lot to improve on and won't be a starter much longer if Gundogan arrives.

When Fati was rated as a top young player he was that, his play on the field, in the champions league, league and for Spain (watch them discount the CL now, when they were just having about wirtz in the EL)Says that, injuries have killed his development, doesn't mean he wasn't a hell of a talent.

idk who ever rater bojan

If gavi is benched by one of the best midfielders in the world that's no disgrace, same would be the case for wirtz.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gavi's only impactful performance in Europe was in the first 60 minutes vs. Bayern at Allianz from what I can remember at least.

Then again back then he was actually trying to do something with and off the ball instead of running around pointlessly and acting like a hard man for 90 minutes.

He's actually regressed a lot since then which is either on him or Xavi being a mediocre manager.

JamDav1982

Gavi's only impactful performance in Europe was in the first 60 minutes vs. Bayern at Allianz from what I can remember at least.

Less than that.. he was hooked at 65 mins when they scored twice.

But was decent in that first half for a good chunk of it.

khaled_a_d

I certainly don't rate Gavi higher than Pedri, Bellingham or Musiala who are all in the same age group of U21 players/midfielders.

To his credit, Gavi is at least 1 year younger than the youngest of this pack. He is U18 compared to U20 players, so there is that.
But in terms of current form, yes he is hitting a sophomore slump IMO.

jamrock

What does the brain trust have to say?

Atletico is trash?
They played trash today?
La Liga is shit? 4th/5th best league 😄
We are winning In spite of xavi? 🤣.

This should have been 3-0 easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans