Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Back in the day when a team won a league or did something consistently on the league, score goals, don't concede, whatever the case maybe.

100% of people would say the league never lies, it's not like a cup competition.

But here we are in 2023, where that footballing norm has been thrown out the window.

Why? Because what xavi is shit & the luckiest coach over, you with think he's di matteo just lucking his way to the CL, and his team not conceding goals.
Xavi might be on another level to Zidane and Di Mateo :lol:

Cheer up mate. No need to get upset over Xavi not being universally loved on here.

He'll get the recognition once he stops fucking around and we start playing football. Some players are not pulling their weight also.

jamrock

Xavi might be on another level to Zidane and Di Mateo :lol:

Cheer up mate. No need to get upset over Xavi not being universally loved on here.

He'll get the recognition once he stops fucking around and we start playing football. Some players are not pulling their weight also.
Lol nah I'm good bruv.

Just think it's funny how now a league run lies.

malvolio

Lol nah I'm good bruv.

Just think it's funny how now a league run lies.
It doesn't lie. We were the most consistent team overall. But it is put into question because the football shown isn't that good and overall league level is kind of shit this season.

Even yesterday Atletico missed some good chances that Stegen wouldn't have been able to save. On the other hand we had bigger misses.

Results in Europe, some baffling selection decision and transfers are weighing him down.

iniestaGOAT

Bwahahaha. Why would I be depressed? I support the club. Like I've said before this la liga is the worst I've seen it in 30 years. We've had a huge amount of luck and Griezmann himself came close three times today.

If I were you I'd be more concerned about the fact that Xavi has still not managed to reverse our choke status. We've pretty much failed again in Europe and the copa where we fell apart against Madrid AT HOME!!

WHEN THAT HAPPENED YOU WENT MIA FOOL!

You and Serghei bitched out and went missing. Too busy cuddling and comforting each other 😜☺️.

Choke status? Didn't you predit we would choke the 13 points lead and lose the league.,

Going good so far.
1682332277683.jpeg

HE IS COOKING

delancey

Back in the day when a team won a league or did something consistently on the league, score goals, don't concede, whatever the case maybe.

100% of people would say the league never lies, it's not like a cup competition.

But here we are in 2023, where that footballing norm has been thrown out the window.

Why? Because what xavi is shit & the luckiest coach over, you with think he's di matteo just lucking his way to the CL, and his team not conceding goals.
I think you are completely missing the point. Many fans are not criticizing the results, but rather how we are playing (considering the top talent at our disposal).

this is ironic, considering that Xavi would be the first player to criticize Mourinho back in the day, yet here we are grinding out 1-0 results against teams that do not even have 1/10 of our talent or budget.

besides, results in Europe have been below mediocre to say the least. Do you care to summarize the last 10 European results for us? :lol:

Choke status? Didn't you predit we would choke the 13 points lead and lose the league.,

Going good so far.
View attachment 9671

HE IS COOKING
if I may ask, what recipe is he cooking? :lol:

R/stupidfood

😂

iniestaGOAT

1-0 vs atletico and 2-1 vs Madrid were two or the most entertaining matches in the history of la Liga.

What are you talking about brother? Just cause we won by one goal does not mean it was boring.

Watch the matches, don't read scorelines

Birdy

Fua-f5laQAIEdJa

Our summer signings lads.

Pilling up a squad featuring Alba, Busi, Lewa, Alonso with 33yr olds, 34yr olds and 36yr olds
Next season we are gonna be a Monty Python show

And Xavi is directly responsible for this.
He asked all of them

iniestaGOAT

Fua-f5laQAIEdJa

Pilling up a squad featuring Alba, Busi, Lewa, Alonso with 33yr olds, 34yr olds and 36yr olds

He asked all of them

Only thing he is directly responsible for is first major trophy for Barcelona in 4 years,

The rest.. he is indirectly responsible for.. maybe

mc_lovin

Fua-f5laQAIEdJa

He asked all of them

Remember when people thought he had a hard one for Spanish players? Fun times. You are overreacting.

Also the Mourinho comparisons are retarded. We press high as fuck... we just aren't good offensively for various reasons. Put some prime, worldclass forwards in there and we are cooking ;)

JamDav1982

Remember when people thought he had a hard one for Spanish players? Fun times. You are overreacting.

Also the Mourinho comparisons are retarded. We press high as fuck... we just aren't good offensively for various reasons. Put some prime, worldclass forwards in there and we are cooking ;)

No one has ever claimed he only wants Spanish players.

Three of those above are in their 30s and played in La Liga though.

Last year he signed Torres, tried to sign Azpi, tried to sign Morata, signed Bellerin, signed Alonso.

He fucking thought Gavi was able to play in midfield ahead of FDJ a year ago. Thinks Busi is best DM in world.

Olmo is another one the media constantly claim he wants.

Today the media are starting with Laporte wants to come.. would anyone be suprised if Xavi wanted him? Wouldnt even be surprised if he would sell Christensen for him either.

Maybe he has dialled back on that as realised wrong on a lot of those but it was a fair claim a year ago that he was turning to Spanish players a lot.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Lewandowski was a consensus Ballon Dor winner before he came here. Not convinced it is about the quality of players in attack.

To have such a good defense, sacrifices have to be made in the system, which is what's happened.

jamrock

They were going crazy, say he only wants old and Spanish players.

Only player over 30 we ended up signing was lewa and Alonso.

2 Spanish players.

2 players that played in la Liga.

Now all they can say is well we were rumoured to sign XYZ.

This summer will be the same, the leaders of the club will do there thing again and they will try to say well the reports were XYZ.

Just relax and let the actual transfers play out.

mc_lovin

It's trusting the media over the things Xavi literally said... like wanting to play with true wingers... having fast CBs... all that was there in interviews before he joined... but the media says he wants Olmo... so yeah, take that at face value :lol:

Kessie, Christensen, Raphina, Kounde, Kessie... but Ferran I guess.

jamrock

It's trusting the media over the things Xavi literally said... like wanting to play with true wingers... having fast CBs... all that was there in interviews before he joined... but the media says he wants Olmo... so yeah, take that at face value :lol:

Kessie, Christensen, Raphina, Kounde, Kessie... but Ferran I guess.

Fact doesn't matter here, they'll
Something something something azpilicueta

They throw a olmo a player we will never sign, in there for variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans