Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

One of the worst managers I've ever seen manage a top club. If he managed in the PL aka a tough league he'd be up there with Lampard in terms of disasters.

It's funny how people will blame the quality of players "look at the shit he has to work with" when Xavi himself is responsible for signing half of them :lol: CL group stage exit coming on strong.

vuji_31

Tbh he is killing the game with his safe approach every game.

We lack offensive quality that is for sure, maybe he is thinking let's be defensive monster (in la liga) and what happens happens in attack , someone will do something.

There is no automatism in our game, we play slow boring football, with one winger who is 16 years old kid.

Biggest problem for me is he is bad at picking players.

We should have gonne for Leao, Doku type of player, it is ear af that we don't have any speed.

If he does not pass CL gruop, it is time to sack him, but it will never happen because he is club legend.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tbh he is killing the game with his safe approach every game.

We lack offensive quality that is for sure, maybe he is thinking let's be defensive monster (in la liga) and what happens happens in attack , someone will do something.

There is no automatism in our game, we play slow boring football, with one winger who is 16 years old kid.

Biggest problem for me is he is bad at picking players.

We should have gonne for Leao, Doku type of player, it is ear af that we don't have any speed.

If he does not pass CL gruop, it is time to sack him, but it will never happen because he is club legend.
With Dembele leaving barca pace has also left, Leao would have been great

delancey

If we draw or lose the first two games in our CL group, we shouldn’t wait for the inevitable to occur. Sack Xavi immediately or else face another embarrassing CL group stage exit.

It’s quite baffling to me how such a great player could turn out to be such a dud of a manager. Zero tactical astuteness. “Come on boys, go out and wing it.” Lampard is another one. Solskjær too! Learn from Rooney or Vincent Kompany: work your way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans